Goosey Lucy

What would you LIKE to find under the Christmas Tree?

I'd really like a shopping trip (with unlimited supply of money!)with a stylist! I lost a couple of stones about three years ago following a breast reduction and, having spent years in jeans and rugby/polo tops, I now don't have a clue! Every time I go into a clothes shop I just freeze and get overwhelmed and have to leave! Aged 48 time is running out and I need someone to take me in hand and the financial wherewithall to do it! Naked is a nono so that rules out Gok! :lol:

Book an appointment with a John Lewis personal shopper - highly recommended! I hate shopping so thought I would try an appointment with the shopper. You tell her what kind of clothing you are after, she gallops round the shop pulling stuff off the rails and bringing it to the fitting room for you to try and the best bit is that it's totally free and no obligation to buy anything. Best thing she did for me was to fit me up with properly fitting undies which miraculously made me drop a dress size! :shock:

One of our friends has given us a large duck for Christmas, we have had to freeze it,because it came round with it a week and a half ago, but we will have a lovely treat for the weekend between Christmas and new Year. Unlike in the other Christmas thread we didn't put it under the tree because thankfully it wasn't wrapped. :lol:

I would love to find health wealth and happiness for everyone I know under the tree. As for more material things:-

I would like to find Ewan McGregor nestling there - waiting for me

I would like to sing Fairytale of New York with Shane McGowan (I love him)

I would like to act out a love scene with Alan Rickman dressed as the Sheriff of Nottingham

Also I would like my hubby to agree to letting our Border Terrier have some puppies and then allow me to keep them all.

but more than anything I would like my much loved Daughter, her hubby and my two gorgeous Grandkids to up sticks from Yorkshire and come to live near us.

Oh well - I can dream........................................................... :lol: