Goosey Lucy

What would you LIKE to find under the Christmas Tree?

I have a good idea what I am getting and I like them very much! A new SLR camera, which I choose, ordered and wrapped, also something from Hairy Growler, which will be a lovely surprise, I have coverted their necklaces for a while, so I am very happy, I would also like a WIR for my girls, but that is a project for me to save for, too big for Santa!

It would be a bit big to fit under the tree? :lol:

I'd love to get something handmade by one of my sisters. We don't spend a huge amount on each other at Christmas, so this won't happen, but if money were no object I'd really like a weather station. Or an iPad!

If you read the list, it's not too demanding really, is it, so how come it all goes so very badly on the day :lol::lol:

I'd love another dog, but sense is prevailing, other than that, I'd like to get the plaster back on the walls, the lighting finished, and the two rooms I cant currently use, useable!!(I am getting this sorted, but sparky and builder both want time off at Xmas!!!!!!!). Might hire a sanding machine and do the floor upstairs while off.. or pickaxe up the downstairs concrete (cracked up) floor.

Well I've been asking for a pony for the last 25 years and it's not been forthcoming yet, so I don't suppose this year will be any different (sigh...) :lol:

I'd also like a lurcher (I blame DM for that :lol: ) but have been told NO on that front too, so working on a list of things that I am likely to get I'd like:

A jewellery box

Some new jim-jams

New CDs to listen to on those long boring car journeys

Kindle vouchers

Chocolate coins and a tangerine!

Oh and a spotlessly tidy house would be nice too, but I don't see myself getting one of those either!

I'd be quite happy with anything tbh. My kids don't tend to buy pressies. Actually, that is a lie as YD bought me some a couple of years ago. She was very naughty as she spent nearly all her birthday money on me :oops: buying slippers and a massager ( she uses this the most :lol: )

Actually, I wouldn't mind an eternity ring :D

I'd love some jewellery from Tiffany's :D But I know I'm not getting any :lol: . I did get a couple of bracelets as early present when we were in Dubai in October.

My regular wants for Christmas are the annual tree decoration from Georg Jensen & the Booker prize shortlist books (Book people do an offer every year on these). I buy myself the books and OH gets reminded repeatedly until he confirms he's placed the order for the decoration.

I have asked for a couple of stackers jewellery boxes. I think OH is taking the boys to go buy this for me tonight.

Otherwise I can't think of too much that I want. I want some of the work on the house finished off, kitchen floor done and looks lovely. OH has week off work so hoping to get some more smaller jobs finished.

I'd also love an enforceable voucher that gives me the time to read my new books and regular cups of tea provided whilst I read :lol:

Hugh Jackman :drool:

Oi! he's on my list... join the queue please.

Fred ,those boots look good; I have a pair of industrial DMs and they are brilliant and sooo comfy.

I'd like:

Lots of sleep

A guaranteed job next year

A gorgeous cashmere sweater I've had my eye on.

Puppies (I am waiting for when LBB breeds from one of their spangles so that I can get a poopie ear fix :mrgreen: )

Breakfast in bed.

I don't really want for much, just free time, sleep and someone to do all the decorating that needs to get done.

Not cheesy at all - that's the perfect thing really. But for material things:

A kitten, a bunny, a letter that says the last month didn't happen and you dreamt it all and you have a smallholding in the middle of nowhere that your OH actually likes with some alpacas. Or a winning lottery ticket (which I don't do) that can buy the smallholding etc! With enough left over to employ a helper to stop OH whingeing! :lol:

An anti snoring thing for OH that actually works, preferably something that is in cream or tablet form! :roll:

And Jensen Ackles. Oh man he's gorgeous! Of course Huge is lovely too. :wink:

Actually I already got my wish - a huge craft table for my patchwork. That's for the next hundred years of Christmases and birthdays! :lol:

Enough money to live off comfortably for the rest of my life - don't need a fortune, just enough

A cure for deafness, for my dad who finds his reduced hearing very frustrating

Title deeds to the small paddock at the back of the house, so we could add it to the garden and I could have ex-batt chooks again and a veg patch (and fencing to keep the ex-batt chooks out of the veg patch :lol: )

Health, wealth and and happiness for all my family and friends, including all you Omleteers

As with all the previous Christmases, I'd like to look under or near the tree and find smiles on my kids' faces. I'd like to see my wife's face lit up by one too, but she's unlikely to be under the tree.

Everything else is irrelevant to me. Nice that people think of me, but can I remember what I received last year? Not a chance, which speaks volumes about how much of an impression it made.