freddie

to invite any keen crochet-lovers who'd like to put themsel

:lol: It was just a couple of extra balls of wool, Plum - although I'm not allowed to start anything new until I've ticked some UFOs off my list, the rules (written by me) don't say that you can't buy the wherewithal for the next project!

Will keep this myself & try again with a much much smaller hook. I'm using the book 200 crochet blocks - it's fab, but they do come out large. Heck!

What's your betting this one will come out far too small? :lol:

It's fun playing around though & all the ' errors' can get made into something for me - Bonus!

Emma.x

Freddie, as you're doing all the edging/joining would you like some spare wool - or are you going to edge it all in the same colour to bring it all together? I was thinking I could pop the remaining wool in the envelope when I send the squares.

Hi All,

I'll take what I can get!! I'll edge them all in white, to join them together, ... if anyone fancies making "embellishments for little fingers, " that'd be good too!! If I end up with too many, and have enough for a third(heaven help me!), then we'll have to decide. what to do with it!

Can someone pm me the address of the neutral one...

As soon as is good, for sending, as I ought to try and crack on, esp as one is for sometime fairly soon.....the other is not for several weeks, I believe, so I have more time..

Thank you everyone!!

I am doing stripy ones here, as it keeps me off the sloe gin!!