freddie

to invite any keen crochet-lovers who'd like to put themsel

Please send them!! I 'll use as many as I can, (there maybe an odd number that I cant use, as it will be a rectangle, if that makes sense)

Still hoping for some more neutral ones, as there is something going on before Easter I think...Cryptic, I am not!!

Plum, Thank you!! You spoil me!!

And the squares are beautiful too!!

This will look so lovely, I can't wait to get going with it!!

I think there are a few more to come, so hopefully by the end next week (28th??) I'll have them, to start laying them out?

:oops: I lost mine ... hard to believe, my house is not that big but I've been hunting high and low! I have just found them - hidden under a blanket on the sofa, which I haven't sat on for about a fortnight. It wasn't just the squares, it was the wool too - otherwise I'd have made two more.

The 'original' ones are done, I will send them tomorrow - I was hoping to do a couple for the 'extra' one but time is running out however if you need them I can get two done and send by the weekend? It sounds as if you've had some spares from people anyway.

I thought I'd thanked everyone, as they turned up here, but may have missed you off!! I have a lot here, and am desperate to get going, but am trying to do end of year paperwork 1st!! (know which I'd rather do...)..

so hank you if I haven't, but I'd love some embellishments, if anyone has some ideas..... :D

Hi All, The first one is stitched together, I'm going to edge it today, wash it(to remove the stray hairs of fur it has gianed, even though it's wrapped in a sheet), block it, and stitch on some of the lovely flowers someone sent. My DD is going to make a card, to go, from everyone, I hope I got you all listed.. Did anyone Not send a note in with theirs, as I kept all the notes, I think.... I will Take a pic, but cant post it till later, for obvious reasons!

It does look lovely :D