Princess Leia

Traumatised...

You have probably seen that viral pic on the Internet, with the title "and that is how Easter eggs are made"? Well, the girls had their first venture out this afternoon for over a week and found the only spot of garden with no snow. Rabbit was also out for a run - normally he'll just pester and round them up for a bit. Today, he must have had a bit of spring fever. I was just making coffee, looked out of the window to see him giving Poppy a good "seeing to". Cue a dash up the garden with the only available implement to hand (a flyswatter), shouting like a demented loon! Chased him back down to the hutch and shut him in. Took Poppy out some treats, only to have the dog steal them...

I wonder why I bother sometimes :roll:

Flash - the rabbit - hasn't done this before. He normal best friend is a football which he really "loves". A lot... He's about 5 or 6 now; not entirely sure as we took him in when his owner emigrated to Oz. He's a right character, though. Not at all bothered about the greyhound, has a toy cuddly elephant that he likes to carry round, and also likes to run around with bits of newspaper in his mouth. At least he likes carrots - his predecessor wouldn't eat them. Why do we always seem to get the strange animals?

:lol: I know we shouldn't laugh...

We use to have an indoor rabbit, AJ, and we had a kitten at the same time, Dave - both boys. Well one day AJ got very frisky with Dave and tried to mate with him. I have never before seen such a look of shock on a cats face. :shock: Cue a trip to the vets to get the rabbit neutered. :roll: