lizinsa Posted March 28, 2013 Share Posted March 28, 2013 Has anybody been watching Easter Eggs Live? They are streaming live (and showing highlights on Ch4) of different animals hatching and then they have 'baby cam' so you can see them develop. Yesterday it was quails, today goslings but the one I've become a little obsessed with checking is the shark. You can see through the sac but it's worse than an ultrasound for trying to work out what you can see in there! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Willow Posted March 28, 2013 Share Posted March 28, 2013 Not been watching but it sounds amazing, I'll take a look Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
superkitty Posted March 28, 2013 Share Posted March 28, 2013 This is AWESOME! Just wasted half an hour willing the baby goslings on Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
sparkysmum Posted March 29, 2013 Share Posted March 29, 2013 Emu and duck just hatched....................awesome Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
surfer_chicken Posted March 30, 2013 Share Posted March 30, 2013 I was watching out for the emu all day and it hatched during the only hour I had to go out Hope I have better luck with the shark and the turtles Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Parsley Posted March 31, 2013 Share Posted March 31, 2013 Watched it tonight and saw my friend hairdrying the bottom of her Sulmtaler at the Reading bantam show. We had penned the birds up the night before and her bird did a really mucky poo in the night and then sat in it It went on to win the best Sulmtaler so had a good clean up job! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
craftyhunnypie Posted April 1, 2013 Share Posted April 1, 2013 Hubby has fell in love with Kevin & Alice, the emu's. He only asked if we could hatch some. I just said yes if you can catch them each night to shut in! (as if). The thought of it is nice, but the reality... Emma.x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Purplemaniacs Posted April 1, 2013 Share Posted April 1, 2013 I have been watching the duck eggs for hours, on and off but it has now stopped working. I hope it starts again soon. One post said it was because the little emu chick was bleeding. I hope it is ok not sure why they would also stop the duck eggs too. Sadly problems with chicks is all part of hatching, it is not always a happy outcome. Chrissie Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charlottechicken Posted April 7, 2013 Share Posted April 7, 2013 I've glanced at this a few times over Easter, and missed everything hatching Anyone still watching, as the shark is still to hatch. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...