WitchHazel

Thorntons Mini Caramel Squares

I never buy cakes (apart from an a soreen malt loaf once or twice a year) , and I've probably only bought 1 pack of biscuits in the last 3 years.

My Aunt came over the other day so I could help her with her Ipad. She brought a packet of these as a thank you.

Oh. My. Goodness.

I got DH to try one, and he was smitten. My brother tried one, and is now addicted.

They aren't available from Thorntons. Sadly (or perhaps not so sadly, as I wouldn't be able to stop myself) Ocado don't do them.

I see they are available in Waitrose, and my Aunt got them from Tesco.

If you see them, give them a whirl.

Totally yummy! I got them from the local Co op!

Oh no!

Hopefully my local co-op will be too small to have such things. If they stock them, I'll be in trouble.

Must. Resist. Going. To. Look.

La, la, la, not listening...la, la, la, absolutely not listening....la, la, la........................Oh go on then :wall:

Do they do a diet version? :roll:

This is the diet version. The squares are very small.

Morrisons have them too :D

I thought I was safe because we don't have a Morrisons near us.

However, I was out and about today and drove past a Morrisons. I'm embarrassed to say that I went in, purely to buy some of these darned things.

They were out of stock. Ha ha ha.

I bought the Thorntons Mini Brownie Squares instead. Also delicious. I've had 3 and I'm feeling a bit queasy.

I hit Tesco last night :evil: in order to avoid the rush this am and to give us a whole day instead of half a one with bags of shopping all over the kitchen :oops:

None of these to be found although I have to admit :roll: to not looking very hard as we are off to Cadbury World on Tuesday and I'm sure I have put on at least 4lbs just thinking about it!

Oops. I so wish I hadn't read this thread before going to Waitrose ... a packet just slipped into my basket. I am going to share them with friends tonight, though. At least, that's the plan - maybe I should just try one first ... :wink:

Morrisons have them too :D

I thought I was safe because we don't have a Morrisons near us.

However, I was out and about today and drove past a Morrisons. I'm embarrassed to say that I went in, purely to buy some of these darned things.

They were out of stock. Ha ha ha.

Must be the 'Omlet effect' :lol::lol:

I don't know if stopping is a recent thing but our thorntons used to do them, they were in front of the till. Maybe you should check just for future reference!!!

Thanks for that. I tried to find them in Thorntons online but couldn't.

I might have a look in a Thorntons shop next time I pass one.... but then again, maybe I shouldn't.

I bought a packet in Waitrose on Friday. And then I bought another packet in Sainsbury's on Saturday ... :oops: the second packet was a present for someone, honest.

Slippery slope.

Whatever you do, don't try the Thornton's Mini Chcoclate Brownie squares. They are less addictive than the caramel squares, but still pretty addictive.