soapdragon

Best/Worst/Oddest Presents?

Just been rifling through the Christmas presents which didn't get immediate attention... we have a few jars of homemade preserves from someone we don't know very well (they don't' seem to have any idea that I make my own jams and jellies then :lol: ) and one of them is a chilli chutney called 'Sphincter Stinger' :shock::shock:

I am NOT going to try that one!

No dodgy prezzies here.

But browsing through ebay, as well as the expected 'unwanted gifts' of handbags, perfumes and scarves etc etc i see that quite a few people seem to have been bought weight loss books and videos, control pants and other very un-chic undies.

I reiterate: people are very strange :lol:

DM...that is, quite literally, priceless :lol: LOVE the Terms and Conditions too :clap: Do hope that you are able to set a VERY BAD example to 'all and sundry' for the maximum 8 hours (minus rest breaks etc, of course....wouldn't want to take the doodah) :lol:

Edited to add 'Happy Birthday' for yesterday! :dance:

No dodgy presents here OH bought me a I Pad Mini 8)8)8) love it !!!! and some nice underwear, some books from DD2 one is egg recipes from a hen keeper 8) and one is hedgerow preserves etc theatre tickets from ED for myself and OH to see wicked and voucher for a horse riding lesson :roll: something I have longed to do since a child :lol: Best present was DS skyping us on Boxing Day as he is on deployment abroad until March I am a very lucky lady indeed :clap: