Egluntyne

Great British Sewing Bee Series 2

My eldest daughter who isn't interested in sewing whatsoever watches this with me :lol: She was asking herself and me why last night! I told her no idea.

Such a shame who left. I thought they were really good. Loved the dungarees they all made, especially the animal ones. Such beautiful dresses they made as well! For me it's between three people to win.

I think it's just getting to the stage where it's really hard to choose between them - there were some real disasters last night from people who've previously been excelling. I wouldn't have expected the person who went out last night to go, but the prom dress was a bit of a let-down.

After last week's episode, I really really want an overlocker!

I'm seriously tempted to make a blouse similar to the lovely thirties blouse on this weeks programme perhaps I need a cloth kits course too. Have a fabulous time and show us what you make. I've not done much sewing since the kids were small.

I'm so in awe of Chinelos skills, she's so inspiring but Linda to win.

I don't think she will win. It almost felt as if they wanted to praise her just once during the series as they had been really quite hard on her. I am not sure the right person went again this week either. I think someone who made an extremely simple dress should have had zero faults on it. The person who went was consistently good every week. You could see nerves got to her. Really did feel for her.

I was rooting for Linda, and she has made some fabulous items but I can't agree that she was consistently good. Some of her makes were great, some weren't and the dress she made this week had quite a few faults. I don't think any of the others are as good overall though - really looking forward to the final but it'll be a tough decision.

I think the yoga outfit was technically very difficult despite not looking very pretty (in my opinion).

Have't been on this thread this week yet :?:? ONLY Just watched this episode on iplayer very mixed bag this week. Some good some in the middle.

Linda has had better weeks think her first was v good but not so good on last 2 items (not having enough fabric was her let down). Very difficult decision!

I thought the yoga outfit was made very well nice and equal. In the middle for one and last for the other.

Heathers dress was very simple but had done well in first two items!

Chinelo has made some lovely outfits and without a pattern very talented.

Still think it could be anyone's game to win. It will very close as this week. Not like last years having a clear winner.