Plum

Time for a swap?

Sounds good, it'll just be Spring / Easter swap so no restrictive rules and have fun with your craft. We'll need an organiser, I was just getting it going. Done it before so someone else's turn.

Luvachicken it's a good opportunity to try your hand at something, perhaps google to get ideas. In the past we have had all sorts. Among them cushion cover, painting, egg cosy, cards, jams, candles, bag, bit of crochet or knitting received a stained glass dragonfly one time :shock: Whatever you do and whether it's a first attempt or really skilled it is appreciated. Decorated eggs are fun for this swap.

At one Easter swap I was given a hand made plate with about a thousand fluffy chicks and pot nest :lol: it was from Achickychickychicken who has a great sense of humour. :D

Easter Sunday is 20th April, so I suggest that we have the last posting date as Tue 15th April

I am happy to organise it if no-one else wants to. I did the Christmas one, but have deleted the participants info, so would anyone wanting to take part forward their details to me. Ta muchly.

The usual forum swap Disclaimer and Guidelines will apply. Please take a moment to read them. :D

Do you want your name toe removed from the list?
Sorry I read it you were joining in and liked a challenge :wink: I'll take it off :D

That's ok, you can leave it on.

I did enjoy taking part at Christmas and I see the finish date is later in April, so I should be able to make something :D

No idea what though. Perhaps you could give me someone who really doesn't mind what they get :lol: