nannyhenny

Have found small bag of layers pellets with Fluvenvet!

I've discovered a supplier of 5kg bags of pellets with Fluvenvet! It's www.happychicks.co.uk This is enough to treat up to 6 birds for the required 7 days so little waste if you only have a small 'flockette' as it can almost all be used before the use by date! :D

I think you'll find the postage is £8.50 though. I get mine from farm and pet place. The bags start at 10kg but they are the same price as 5kg from Happychicks. You can order up to 28kg for £2.99. I get all my feed from there now and easy chick bedding. I've never paid more than £4.99 postage :)

Don't know what brand the pellets are but the web site seems good quality. I'd rather spend a bit more on shipping than waste 5kg of feed - it has such a short shelf life - but obviously everyone must do what seems best. I don't know why everyone doesn't stock this size as so many of us only have a few garden girls these days. The feed manufacturers often seem to think we all own farms! On second thoughts, though - it does sell more - could that be the reason? :think: