This is on nesting box as well so can I have a general moan?

1 agree Christmas ads are annoying - this year everyone and his dog is on the bandwagon - i watched one last night which was very good (thought it was a trailor for a WW1 thing) it was a Sainsburys ad :shock: And someone stuff Mylene Klass back in that genie bottle and stick it in a bottle bank - her grinning and gurning is very annoying - bah humbug

2 this chest infection is still lingering - I used to be able to fight infections - sign of getting old

3 dull days - roll on spring - i get outside when I can - I think I have SAD!!

Anyway thats me done - sorry guys just had to vent my spleen. :wink:

I'm even more pi***d off now. Someone's just put an asking price offer in for the house I wanted. They haven't got a buyer for their own house yet so 'my' house is still being marketed but we can't quite afford asking price so we're going to go in at £10k below and hope the fact that we have no chain may make them think favourably about our offer. Not happy though :(

Why is it when people want to know about something to do with YOU they ask a friend of yours? i am on a committee and due to being unwell I missed 1 meeting - yes you read it right - 1. i sent my apologies and they were minuted but the rumour is I have left :shock: feel like bloomin leaving - i have sent an email which after the steam had finsished coming from my ears I toned down. Didnt want to upset the vicar :lol: Probably they want me to leave :notalk: well I will ...... but not yet :lol: