SarahJo

What's The Most Exciting Thing........

I don't work in the building she was in so most of the nonsense didn't affect me I just trailed down for the lunch and meet and greet. You must apologise to your brother Sarah for the inappropriate comments me and some of the other ladies were making about the men in uniform :oops: I'm dead jealous I've always wanted to work with police dogs :roll: I will try to get a pic but work are antsy about it there will be an official pic but I will ask for a copy of one with my group.

8) did the sniffer dogs come in........you might have seen my brother, Simon :!:8) .

Your brother is a sniffer dog? :P Sorry

Bit of a different day at work Louise.

I have also met HRH at a Save the Children fundraising day. Trouble was, because of low key advertising it wasn't well attended.

Worst for me was standing in line for meet & greet, must have been a couple of hours & I was heavily pragnant (wearing Di type maternity dress, Yuk being 1980's). Now have the varicose veins to prove it. Now I'm older & wiser, I would have said..forget the protocol, I'm sitting down!

She is a marvellous President for Save Children. Look forward to pic Louise.

Well, I really enjoyed reading some of the adventures on this topic so I thought I'd bring it up again. However, even after a month, I still can't think of anything unusual & exciting that I have done! (I didn't realise how unexciting I was until I tried this!)

So, come on everyone else, inspire and entertain us with your exploits...not so much peeps (celebs, yawn) you have met, but things you have done!

My most exciting thing I've done recently is learn how to make cheese!! I've now got 3 waxed and maturing in the larder and we'll be able to try the first one in a fortnight - if we can wait that long. I don't know why I didn't try making hard cheeses before - it's a doddle and great fun. Cobble that with butter, yogurt and soft cheese making, all I need now is a goat :shock: !

cheese! I'm impressed!

I haven't done anything spectacularly eggciting either Sheila. I have met a few famous people becasue my other half did a bit of work in the theatre and I've got a few friends who act professionally but that's not something I find particularly exciting - apart from playing skittles with Brian Cant (of playschool and playaway fame) and Brian Glover (of Kes and Tetley ads fame) :D - that was exciting! I loved Brian Cant as a child and so sitting in a local skittle alley with him was a bit surreal. Sadly Brain Glover died not long after.