Minty_76

New girls! (With a pic!)

Hi Minty give them time to settle in and then try hand feeding them every day around the same time. I used defrosted sweet corn or mealworms (£1 in poundland,cheapest I have found) They will need time to approach you but one will be brave and the rest will follow. If they are too timid try tossing some corn a little bit away and then reduce distance as they come closer.Any names yet?

I shall get some photos tomorrow hopefully weather permitting. I really hope they like us! I keep popping outside every so often so they should get used to me. My 2 yr old already gave them part of her apple core. One is stubbornly refusing to get in the eglu with her friends. I hope she doesn't stay out in the run all night!

I'm sure the last one will go in the house eventually.

One of mine always has to be the last one in - no idea why :roll:

All of mine have gone to bed now, you could always pop out in a bit to check where she is and pop her in yourself.

Your pekins will like you, do not worry about that :D

They do give the odd peck though so watch out.

Looking forward to the photos :D

Lovely choice and great names :D

They will take a little while to settle in but soon start associating you with food and come running when they see you!

I usually whistle them all when they get treats so now when we go out and whistle they come running for food.