Sazzle

Omg how early

So I went out with my friends for a drinking session yesterday afternoon/evening Looking forward to a good nights sleep to sleep my hangover off. Only to be woken up at 5.30 am by one of the girls shouting at the top of her voice. Not been able to get back to sleep. If she was lying an egg it better be worth it. I'm not a total bad mother tho I did look out to make sure there were no predators.

Hope this isn't going to be a daily alarm clock because we are surrounded by houses. :whistle::shh:

They can get very early as he mornings get lighter. I've been woken up well before five on a few occasions. If it does happen regularly, it might be worth keeping them shut in until you get up (if you don't already), and doing something to keep them a bit darker.

I think they're like children - they know when you need a lie in :lol:

They can get very early as he mornings get lighter. I've been woken up well before five on a few occasions. If it does happen regularly, it might be worth keeping them shut in until you get up (if you don't already), and doing something to keep them a bit darker.

I think they're like children - they know when you need a lie in :lol:

some of mine have been gobbing off a t 5am ish since before Christmas a couple of the boys as early as 3:30am if next door is on early turn

We have a fox passing through our garden each morning at dawn, and that starts the Girls off.

I've started shutting the Cube door (the Cube is attached to a large walk in run so haven't needed to shut it before), which the Girls really don't like but it gives me about an extra hour before they start making a racket.