AndyRoo

Been accepted for a degree!!

Congratulations! The last year must have been mad studying at home, I know friends who have found it all very odd.

On 7/2/2021 at 7:12 PM, AndyRoo said:

so we've all joked that maybe we'll have to hire some graduation robes and take photos in the garden with pretend scrolls!

Go for it! The scrolls they use for photos are a white drain pipe with a ribbon on anyway! :lol: 

Congratulations! The last year must have been mad studying at home, I know friends who have found it all very odd.

so we've all joked that maybe we'll have to hire some graduation robes and take photos in the garden with pretend scrolls!

Go for it! The scrolls they use for photos are a white drain pipe with a ribbon on anyway! :lol: 

Congratulations! The last year must have been weird studying at home, I know friends who have found it all very odd.

Congratulations! The last year must have been weird studying at home, I know friends who have found it all very odd.

2 hours ago, Beantree said:

Congratulations AndyRoo.

Not really so bad studying at home though. If you had done an Open University Degree, studying at home after (and sometimes before) going to work and then all weekend for four years; now that's a nightmare.

Our class has hated it. We've asked for a partial rebate because for the semester at the start of the pandemic, there was literally no teaching at all. We had a weekly "Hi, how are you?" check in with the tutor and that was it.