Mikegm

Expecting eggs?

They will start laying when they are ready, sometimes this is on the way home, sometimes you have to wait a while whilst they settle into a new home.  Remember they may not be literally at POL, but a few days or even weeks off it.

There is no hard and fast rule about ACV.  When I used it I would give it for a week or so per month, but I can't say I noticed much difference and I know some birds were not keen on it, so I stopped using it.  Don't use it if you have a metal drinker.

Enjoy your new birds:)

They will lay when they are mature enough, as Daphne says, some might be a bit older than others. The supplier should have shown you how to age them and given a rough idea of how many weeks before each bird starts to lay. If they are very young (pale combs and faces) then they might not lay this side of The new year, as the daylight is fading fast now and they will mature slower.

ACV can be used a couple of times a week, but not in metal drinkers and not in hot weather