Luvachicken

DD got hurt on holiday.

I’m sure none of us need to tell you or her this but if there’s a chance it is becoming infected, much as she would hate to, it might be best for her to try to get either home or somewhere she can more easily spend a while in conditions where it’s easier to keep everything clean.

Hopefully it’s just taking a while to heal and she’ll be improving soon.

• Like 1

Well, she's had extra steri strips for a few days and they were finally removed yesterday in what is hopefully her last hospital visit.

She has been given antibiotic cream to put on 3 times a day and has been told to stay out of the river.

She gets Thursdays and Fridays back in a hotel  - with showers - and she has really been enjoying that.

She will be meeting up with DS in Australia soon - 2 weeks time - so hopefully if she has any problems she can sort it out there.

• Like 1

She is doing well, thank you Valkyrie 😊

She has told me that she doesn't need to sleep with a rolled up towel under her arm any more and that she can stretch it a bit more.

I showed her scar to one of my friends who pointed out that it looks like a smile - all she needs is a couple of tattoo eyes and a nose !!