Leicester_H

Terracota egg rack

Anyone know of anywhere I can buy a nice Terracota egg rack (like standard egg box) to store my girl's eggs without having to pay half as much again on postage ?

I like this one https://www2.securesiteserver.co.uk/wmpot/store/comersus_viewItem.asp?idProduct=191

but resent paying £5 P&P on an £11 item. Am I just being mean ??[/url]

Wow, what a gorgeous item!

I've no idea where you can find it for cheaper postage, but they are lovely. I will add that to my list o fthings to buy for when I get my chooks!

Thanks for sharing.

Edited to add: Here's one marginally cheaper and with slightly cheaper postage , but just in terracotta http://www.webury.com/index.html?lang=en-uk&target=d54.html&lmd=39226.620486

Oooo - I like that!

I don't mind the postage actually as its obviously fragile & could be heavy too.

It may be worth seeing how much more you can add to your basket without the P&P going up :wink:

EDIT - I have just noticed that its £4.95 on all orders under £50, so you could buy a few more things - early Christmas pressies maybe - & not pay any more postage :wink::wink::wink:

There's a shop at Trentham Garden centre that sells the red terracotta ones at £8.50 for the 12 egg ones.

I was going to buy one or 2 :oops: but the friend I was with was flabbergasted at the price, (she didn't know I wanted one) and I put it back on the shelf :oops::( I'll have to nip back sometime by myself and get one :lol:

karen x

There's a shop at Trentham Garden centre that sells the red terracotta ones at £8.50 for the 12 egg ones.

I was going to buy one or 2 :oops: but the friend I was with was flabbergasted at the price, (she didn't know I wanted one) and I put it back on the shelf :oops::( I'll have to nip back sometime by myself and get one :lol:

karen x

great times btw!

Karen! Dont listen to what people say whilst shopping!

If i did this, id never get anything as ross is mostly with me .

to quote after id paid

''£*** for 3 skirts!!!!!!!!!!!!!''

''They were in the sale Ross''

'' :evil: WHAT????????? ''

i walked out the shop pushing seth merryily

ooooooooooooooh - I missed this. I'd LOVE a red one. I feel a trip to Trentham Garden centre coming on - they don't do mail order / online shopping do they ? Do you know the name of the shop please ??