SeramaSilly

My first serama chick has hatched!!

It's been a very exciting day today!!  It's day 19 but apparently seramas can come anytime between day 16 and day 21 so I thought they'd probably be later.  I went into to check on my girls - in the end my other serama went broody too - who are in an indoor rabbit cage in my spare bedroom and I thought I could hear cheeping.  So I checked the eggs and three had pipped and the last one hadn't but I could hear the chick. Thank god I had an arrangement to go out this afternoon because I've been like a cat on a hot tin roof!!  I've just got home and there's one teeny weeny little yellow chick under one of the girls.  Just have to wait for the others now!  🐣

Can't yet because I have a dinosaur phone - have to wait for OH!!  And also I will have to figure out how to post pics on here!! 🙄

Can't yet because I have a dinosaur phone - have to wait for OH!!  And also I will have to figure out how to post pics on here!! 🙄

Is it still photobucket??

15 minutes ago, mullethunter said:

This is so exciting!!! They’re so tiny!!

The eggs I had weren’t fertile - I’ve just put some eBay ones in the incubator today. Fingers crossed 🤞🏻 

Aw that's a shame Mullet!!  I hope your new eggs are fertile - araucanas again?