Lesley

The Good Life !!!!!!!!!!!!

I did see the yellow one yesterday and was very tempted - but I think we may have enough of a problem with flies without having an attractive yellow Eglu for them :lol:

My arm would have to be twisted so far up my back as to be disloceted before I could even consider an Orange Eglu - so no rainbow for us.

I didn't see any purple/lilac ones either :(

And Jan is still onto the 'Big Pink T Shirt' problem - she's working on it!

I did see the yellow one yesterday and was very tempted - but I think we may have enough of a problem with flies without having an attractive yellow Eglu for them :lol:

Aarrrggghhh!!

Yellow, yellow, yellow!!

Got lots of flies buzzing around your daffodils ladies? Nope? I didn't think so! :lol:

I've just posted about chocolate in another thread :wink: ..................

"Carl made the mistake of phoning on his way home tonight to say he was stopping at the Co op and asking if there was anything I needed..........

"Yes! - I need Chocolate!!!"

He came home with enough chocolate to stock a shop :roll: "

I just can't believe that this is being dragged out for so long...... don't the jobsworths who are dragging their heels, and no doubt looking forward to a long Easter weekend, realise that there are chickens and ducks and dinners and cockerels all waiting for a home.... and pigs and dogs just waiting to be the lucky chosen ones to get to live with Lesley and Carl :roll:

I'd threaten to set the cockerels on them if they don't get moving very soon Lesley :roll:

Chocolate sounds like a good, if a little restrained, plan. I'd be on the wine by now..... box, not bottle :shock:

Fingers still tightly crossed :D

Of course we've chosen the pigs Martin :shock::lol: - Oxford Sandy and Blacks - just do a search, you'll find them.

Mel, there is plenty of chocolate left - I feel to sick to actually eat any of it. I've had nervous indigestion all day yesterday - singular, big hiccups which makes everyone laugh except me :( I had one at work when the engineer was trying to calm an irate woman down over the phone an dhe got a fit of the giggles :?

Wine? - I feel I could take up drinking at the moment. Carl is back on the wine and he was doing really well :(

But...... today's another day - we've got Lauren and Jake with us all day and we are going out :wink: ................................ :D

Watch this space 8)

May I say what a fine choice of pigs. I had a look on google images and they look beautiful!

The blacks look very plain, basically black. They have such nice snouts and a beautiful, cheeky looking face!

The Oxford Sandys look like a really traditional pig, they have large black spots and look very nice!

Lesley will you be breeding pigs? Or keeping them for pets?

---Martin---

:lol::lol:

Lesley how many are you getting? Are you going to breed them for meat??

Also Lesley have you considered getting some battery hens? Only Joking! But realistically you could, sorry I hope you don't think i'm trying to make you get as much Livestock as possible! Sorry..... :lol:

Lesley, I hope you Carl, Lauren & Jake have a lovely day out...... much better than being at home waiting for the phone to ring :D

Still got my fingers tightly crossed

Don't worry about the wine.... I think I'm drinking it for you :shock: , and it wouldn't suprise me at all if Mel was helping you out there too :roll:

Sorry Mel.... more nasturtiums :wink: