Lesley

The Good Life !!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, Lesley, the suspense is getting unbearable.... I can only try to imagine how you're feeling.

I'm keeping everything crossed for you, I do hope the morning brings some positive news.

Keep believing in the dream, I'm sure it'll come good very soon.

Good luck.

No news yet :roll:

The Building Society have sat on the info. that the Bank Manager sent through first thing this morning - they will look at it tomorrow.

The solicitor, who has caused all the problems by being over cautious ( :twisted: ) has sent an email to say she's called down all the money but can't use it unless the BSoc. agree :roll: Thanks - we'll just start paying for having the money even though it isn't being used :?

Anyway, on to nicer things.....

We went to the Omlet HO this afternoon to collect something - I wouldn't tell Lauren and Jake what we were collecting she had a few guesses an dthen announced "I know - one of the boys" :shock::lol:

We managed to leave them all behind! :lol:

Luckily, we have only ordered livestock which we could accommodate here should the farm fall through - chickens, cockerels and ducks. We very nearly ordered pigs when we thought we were about to exchange :?

Dont encourage her!!!!!!

Well done Lesley - so much closer to your rainbow!!! I do hope things move on today - do keep us updated - I think a lot of us are nearly as nervous as you are for your dream coming true

*shuts eyes tight and thinks:*

positive thoughts positive thoughts positive thoughts

Lesley I do hope that it all comes right for today..... they've got to get their act together sometime very soon, surely :? I'm still keeping everything very tightly crossed for you.... but it's really not doing my circulation any good..... pins and needles you know..... and fingernails bitten to the quick, not easy to do that when your fingers are crossed either :roll:

And I'm only watching and waiting and I can't bear the suspense..... I can't begin to imagine how you and Carl must be feeling.

Good to hear that the ducks, or the cockerels (or both :shock: ) have a great new blue des res..... brilliant to hear that something's working out right :D

Thinking of you, and thinking murderous thoughts towards B Soc, solicitor, EA and anyone else causing hold ups. Today will be the day :D (I really, really , really hope it will anyway)

Thank you all for your kind thoughts and wishes - it really does help. It just feels so horrible, being so close but at an impasse due to the solicitor. At the end of the day though, no-one died :?:roll:

We spoke to the vendors last night (what do you mean, 'you're not supposed to do that' :roll: ) and their solicitor is happy with all the paperwork re Landfill, so was their previous one before she retired 15 months ago when the vendors applied for their mortgage. I think the phones will be a bit hot this morning :wink: