Lesley

The Good Life !!!!!!!!!!!!

Lesley moving house is so stressful, I don't know anyone who has had it all plain sailing :?

All the photo's look lovely and I am sure you will be there for the summer.

Get well soon.

I will keep my fingers crossed for you.

Well - Tuesday we were :D:D:D - the Bank were OK with it as long as the EA didn't produce anything new since Sept 2004.

Today - :(:(:( EA letter was worse than useless and it's taken them nearly 4 weeks to produce :twisted:

We were ready to exchange today but now it may or may not be Monday :( . The sellers cannot book their ferry crossing until we've exchanged and when they checked on Wednesday they wouldn't be able to get a crossing on April 13th so it would have to be April 20th :? That date will disappear soon as well :( They say there is only one crossing a week so I presume it is a crossing to St.Malo?

The lady who is reserving the cockerels and ducks desperately needs them to leave home so we are going to have to collect them next week and house them here :? That's going to be fun :roll:

Apparently the ducks already have names - her neighbours named them. We like the names so they will stay :D All will be revealed in the week.

We were ready to exchange today but now it may or may not be Monday :( . The sellers cannot book their ferry crossing until we've exchanged and when they checked on Wednesday they wouldn't be able to get a crossing on April 13th so it would have to be April 20th :?

My birthday ! Will hope you have happy returns too. (Or rather non returns.)