Lesley

The Good Life !!!!!!!!!!!!

:) No, you're right, didn't sound like it. I watched this week anyway....interesting seeing the barns etc for renovation, but there requirements were driving me (& presenters) mad. Still, perhaps they were making more realistic decisions by the end of the programme.Also, I wish they would focus on one place, not 2 locations for 1 couple.

Will keep looking out...

:lol::lol::lol:

Only two things - the big/small holding and a big/small dog :? The TV part is just incidental - the vendors just told us on our last visit thet the farm had been visited by Kirsty and Phil but the people they were showing around hadn't been interested at the time. The house was being built at the time. They changed their minds two weeks ago but we had first refusal and hopefully, the sale is going through. Searches stage at the moment

Fingers crossed!

I have just pm'd you actually cos I thought it was going to be on next week and got totally confused (actually a permanent state of mind with me really.........)

So I should have read all the posts first.

Except I am not on the forum for two days and there are MASSES of new posts - so it ISNT just me :wink:

We're getting close to Exchange now :D - although Completion will be a couple of weeks later :( (the sellers son has to go into hospital and needs to recover before moving to France)

Our own house went on the market this week and is in the paper today - no doubt we will be in for a silly weekend - entertaining people who are bored with traipsing around Tescos and B&Q :roll: .

It's looking like around the 5th of April now. I really needed the last week in March as my son is starting a major job on 3 April and he comes in very handy for all sorts of jobs - he's about a foot taller than Carl and me. I'd booked him for the last week in March :(

We won't be moving fully then - just taking certain things so that we can 'camp' at the farm and get the plants moved from this house and put up fencing and start the veggie plots.

This house will stay furnished to sell but we would have more security issues with leaving the farm empty at night than this house

Hope all goes well this weelend Lesley. I hate selling houses, some people are so rude and you have to keep things really tidy :shock: not a strong point for me. Iam certain you'll have everything organised and it will go smoothly.

Fingers crossed for a swift sale Anne.

:D:D:D

Pleased to catch up with the Plan, Lesley, and wishing you all the very best. Shame if the dates aren't perfect timing for Brad's assistance, but it will be such a relief to have exchanged & then completed.

Are you pleased with the ad. in the paper? Very best wishes with all that the sale entails. It's a lovely home you've made, so I hope the right person walks through the door & knows it's calling to them. :D

The ad in the paper was fine - it was the online details which they managed to mess up :roll: They 'lost' a bedroom :roll:

It's all sorted now. :D

Here it is.........

81banfv.jpg

Dormer Bungalow Residence

Four Bedrooms

Three Bath / Shower Rooms

Well Fitted Kitchen

Lounge Dining Room

Garage (Sub-divided)

Attractive Gardens

Open Farmland Views

..........just in case anyone wants to buy it? Please? :wink: