Lesley

The Good Life !!!!!!!!!!!!

Lesley,its wonderful!

I am sure you can make it into a real family home - you sound like a homemaker to me :P

A galleried landing - I have always wanted one of those!

And a farm shop to sell all your eggs from too :D

Fingers will continue to be crossed until it is 100% yours!

Good luck :P

Grrr, off the forum for 2 days and I miss all this excitement :shock:

Lesley, I am so pleased for you and Carl, what a wonderful, wonderful opportunity- I'm convinced that it will all smoothly from now on :D:D:D

It looks and sounds absolutely idyllic.

Just think how many eglus you could fit onto all that land :roll::D:D

Congratulations, and the very best of luck with the next stages in the process.

Thank You everyone - I don't think we will believe it until it has all happened and we have the keys. Anything could happen :?

It is exactly 2 miles from door to door so we can still carry on looking after grandchildren and pick them up from school etc.

If they still accept our offer, then it could just take 4 weeks :shock:

I've been stuck in internet-less hell for a few days so just caught up on this amazing news :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I can see a book or TV programme coming out of all this - "From eglu to farm/smallholding in under 2 years"

I think it is absolutely brilliant and I'm so pleased for you both 8)

When am I supposed to find time to write a book? :shock::lol::lol::lol:

Apart from that - we thought it was all too good to be true - and it probably is :?

We thought sorting out the finance was going to be the difficult part but then heard today that the vendors want to 'wait a week' so that they can sort out a couple of issues with their French property :?

We will just have to take it at face value and wait and see.

Edited by Guest

Don't worry Lesley, it is natural that if there are any potential problems even small ones they would want to get them sorted before moving ahead. Just get on with your day to day usual things and consciously push and worries or doubts out of your head.

Thank You everyone - I don't think we will believe it until it has all happened and we have the keys. Anything could happen :?

It is exactly 2 miles from door to door so we can still carry on looking after grandchildren and pick them up from school etc.

Well now you've posted all the details we're off to gazump you. I think we should be able to find it from those details...

:twisted:

Well now you've posted all the details we're off to gazump you. I think we should be able to find it from those details...

:twisted:

Meanie! :x

It looks lovely, was even more exciting when I heard there might be ponies :D Your herds of little chickens will love it too.

Just hang in there, I think there is always some uncertainty until you finally get it.

Exciting news. :D

Hi Lesley, I dont get in here that often, so only just caught up with this thread.

Many many congratulations to you and Carl. What a wonderful opportunity for you, it looks wonderful and it WILL BE wonderful. I'm really pleased for you Leanne x