Lesley

The Good Life !!!!!!!!!!!!

Well it's lovely for you and we wish it all the success, i look forward to hearing your story as it develops. We had a smallholding near us in Aberfeldy, light sussex hens and goats and 2 sheep, that's the kind of small set up plus other bits and bobs and still do my work for a few years plus other bits and bobs. Mikey can keep up the AV and just slow down with time.

Ahhhhh there I go drea,ing again :wink: Thanks for keeping the dream well and truely alive! :D

BBx

Wow Lesley- what fantastic news. :D I've only just picked up this thread as I've been away a lot (and it has just taken me about 20 mins to read it all!)

Hope it all goes through - the Fosse Way (bits of it) aren't that far from me so let us know when the honey sales start. Good luck.

Everything is moving along and we've just been for a major site visit - we were too scared to look properly the first time!

We've walked the boundaries and checked out the stream. We've looked in all the barns and stroked all the cats (who won't be staying) We've negotiated the purchase of the contents of the prep. room - industrial mincer, sausage machine, stainless steel tables and a smoker which the owners used for smoking duck breasts.

We are now allowing ourselves to get excited - it's just been worrying before. The valuation and searches are iminent and then it shouldn't take long.

......and - it is apparently to be shown on Channel 4's Relocation Relocation programme! - probably not next week but the week after. The people saw it while it was being built and kept dithering. They phoned last week to ask to buy it!

It's all sounding really exciting Lesley, have you been doing all that mental planning, the we can plant this here, great spot for the eglus there bit?

I'll definitely stick a note in my diary to watch that episode of Relocation, Relocation, so that I can drool, and then feel even more envious :roll:

Wow Lesley that sounds great i really do hope everything goes smoothly for you and Carl and all the equipement you are buying sounds like it could be fun to use...............I will look out for the property on the T.V. I always watch Relocation Relocation and dream about the properties they show, well some of them anyway .................. :D

:lol:

Oh good for you Lesley. I'm pleased it has all gone your way. Just goes to show if you want something, you just have to go for it and no dithering! I think you were so right to trust your instincts and go with how you felt, even though, as you say, you were scared to look to closely the first time round.

Can't wait to see it on the tele :)