Lesley

The Good Life !!!!!!!!!!!!

Lesley and congratulations it looks wonderful, many many exciting days and months and years ahead :) .I had already seen your new house for sale, how do you get round the agricultural tie problem :?:

Round here you have to grow something on the land or keep farm animals - reckon Lesley already has agriculture land :lol: going on where she lives now! :lol::lol:

I wish you joy - it will be wonderful and to be there in the summer. Wow

Hmmm how many miles am I from a camping shop? Any one have a tent I can borrow? :wink:

As long as the land is only used for agriculture and my main income is derived from it there will be no problem. We will start with more chickens and closely followed by bees then move on to pigs and aplaca and perhaps the odd goat.....or two :D

Ah.... thanks for that Lesley. So one persons main income has to come from the land, there's our problem we both have incomes and it would have to remain that way. So just keeping a few chickens won't do :( .Iam also wanting to start with bees, but i fear to little time and my enjoyment of too many holidays :) .When you start bee keeping let us all know how you get on, if you don't find it too time consuming i might give it a go.

Thanks again Lesley,I hope you don't think me too nosey (well i'am really :oops: )

Goats :D

Would that be little itsy bitsy pygmy goats by any chance?

I'd love a couple of those. We visit some in Norfolk and Phil is always worried that I'll smuggle one away! Apparently two neutered male goats make great companions. Entire male goats are supposed to be right pests, especially if they can scent a female nearby - probably the cause of the saying 'R**dy old goat'!!!! The people in Norfolk take their females to someone else's ram to be serviced, that way they always get milk, and kids but don't have the hassle.

I understand that some women follow this practice too - at least they seem to here in Banbury! :roll:

OH HOW WONDERFUL LESLEY AND CARL!!!!! :D:D:D:D

I think it means you got the farm ( :oops: Sorry haven't had chance to read it all), oh we want to do similar although small scale. :P

I think this exactly what this was all about for Omlet and they must be chuffed that it's having this effect.

Good Life here you come!

BBx