Lesley

The Good Life !!!!!!!!!!!!

And to think it all started with just two chickens........................... :roll:

Well - we had always had leanings towards the self-sufficiency way and have been growing most of our own fruit and veg for some years. The chickens pushed us just a bit further and luckily we both feel the same way - I didn't have to persuade Carl at all.

We did eat properly last night and slept reasonably well and the weekend will be spent getting clients accounts into order before Tuesday, but I have already managed to browse Ascotts and Amazon for more books - we will have to move just to accommodate all these books :lol:

I need to order potatoes as well as we have missed Potato Day at Ryton, which we were really looking forward to. Potato weekend is usually the first weekend in February which is ideal for us but this year it is end of January :evil:

It looks like we could recoup some money by fitting a turnstile to the main gate with all the proposed visitors? 8)

IT WILL GO WELL FOR YOU

POSITIVE THINKING EVERYONE - NO HOPING NEEDED - IT IS ALL GOING TO WORK OUT FINE - GET THE DIARIES OUT. BUY THE TENTS - THERE ARE 8 ACRES TO PITCH UP IN!

GING GANG GOOLY GOOLY WHATSIT

GING GANG GOO - OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT!

Oh Lesley I am SO pleased for you. You are doing exactly what Paul and I want to do - our house is on the market and we have had viewings, but not an offer yet. We still havent found the perfect place (well we have but would have to rob a bank to afford it) but I am a GREAT believer in the right thing happening for the right reason - some call it fate, some call it it Gods will - but whatever it is it WILL happen for you - lots of positive thoughts going your way - and do keep us updated :D