chickenlass

Panto....

Well guys it was GREAT!! Sinbad the sailor.... one of the best I have seen over they years.

No one gorgeous enough to start throwing underwear at but great entertainment all way.

Sheila how lovely that your daughter is taking part in one. It must be wonderful to be involved in something like that.

Well hope you all enjoy your respective Pantos...I certainly feel much more Chrismassy now.

[OH YES I DO] f025.gif

I've never ever been to a panto :(

"OH YES YOU HAVE"

OH NO SHE HASN'T!

Layla and I are going to Aladdin (to see Captain Jack and the Daleks), same as Debs (but different days)

Our local panto had K9 in it last year - someone round here owns one of the original K9s, apparently.

Oooh, reading this has made me so excited about the panto season! We're off to see Snow White at The Orchard in Dartford (starring Wendi Peters, "Cilla" from Corrie!!!!!). Then a couple of days later were off to see Puss in Boots at a local Playhouse which always puts on a fabulous panto!

We're sure to be in good voice!!

Erm - I'm in my caravan club panto end of January!!!! :oops: There are 9 of us doing the 21st century version of the village people, with a bit of a sketch between the songs..go west, in the navy & YMCA! I'm a chef & I've got my whacky bright coloured harlequin chefs trousers already! Need to track down a chefs white jscket now & a hat! We did have 2 - one with guiness on it & one that said stuff the turkey. DOn't think either would be appropriate as there might be children present!!!!!

Not been a panto at the theatre for years - last one must have been Mother Goose with Ken Dodd...meant for children, as I went with my High school - about 11 years old. It was very rude & would have been better for adults! Liked the diddy men tho! :lol:

WEnt the theatre last to see a play called the perfect pitch about caravanners...a retired couple buy a luxury van, find the perfect pitch & then some caranners from hell turn up. it was brilliant & very funny!

Emma.x

Hey Dan - can I have some advice on how to do the stage door thing - did you go before or after the show?

Layla would swoon if she actually met 'Captain Jack'. It would be almost like the moment she met Jafar at Disneyland (she went rigid with either fear or excitement).

Not been around for a while and have now watched the You Tube clips - looks great, can't wait until next Saturday!