ubereglu

WHY!

I wonder if they brought those out because the Primas don't stay on??

I've got 2 pairs of Primas that I can't wear :(

Hey, I'm glad you said that because I nearly bought some Primas today on the 'net but without being able to try them on I wasn't sure about the sizing and how they'd stay on.

I live in Mary Janes in the summer (and can't wait to get back into them) - I tried a pair of Alices but they were a much narrower fit and I couldn't get on with those.

I wonder if they brought those out because the Primas don't stay on??

I've got 2 pairs of Primas that I can't wear :(

If only you had the same size feet as me Lesley, then I'd take them off your hands for you!!! I know that I need a size 9 in Primas as I tried some on in a shop and found that the 8's were too small.

I'm sorry guys, but I just don't get the attraction of Crocs! You can shoot me now.

The main attraction for me is comfort! I have arthritis in my hands and feet and some days walking can be very painful - I bought some Crocs Mary Janes last summer and they gave me a new lease of life, they are so comfy and spongey and the MJs are also quite cute! I'm not a fan of the big, chunky Crocs myself.

I bought Primas in Austria & had to take them back - so so tight & uncomfortable & I had to have size 8's....I'm a size 6 normally!

I tried the Alice's in Thailand (real crocs, not copies) & I'm soooo glad I never ordered any from Taylors, as they too are terribly uncomfortable & I didn't think my feet looked nice in them either.

I'll stick to Caymans & Mary Janes. Like the Cleos & Athens too!

Sassari are ok, comfy, but couldn't walk too far, as a bit high!

Emma.x

we went to the Jellyegg shop in Narberth when we were on holiday in October the amount and range of crocs was mind blowing :shock:

I'm afraid that I couldn't afford any and bought a cheap version from shoezone, which are pretty good and so light and comfy are the real ones really worth that much more? Please don't shout at me I am only asking :lol:

May I ask where Narbeth is...sounds like a place I should visit!!!

Yep, proper crocs are much better!!! If you don't want to spend £29 on a pair then arkclothing.com have some for £15 and fatshoesday.com have some beach ones currently at £19.99.

I'm a bad influence aren't I... :roll::oops: