Congratulations Egluntine :D Will have to compare whether mine leaks as I am not having it put together by Omlet :cry: Still worried whether that is the reason they leak. Having said that I think we will put it inside the run for a while anyway :D

Run is hopefully having the mesh and cement round sides doing tomorrow :D I am away in London for the day on a course - praying it won't rain and I will come back to a super run - then its just the roof :)

Hmmn can see the attraction of a Flytesofancy van just turning up with a ready built run...... :wink: Still would be exciting stuff if not for the rain :roll:

Well done on that cube again :D

Ooh well done Egluntine - I love my Cube, and it hasn't leaked yet. :wink: Mind you I have only had it for three days!

My one doubt is whether I should have gone for a separate run - I've got the 1m extension on the Cube but it really isn't huge, if I wanted to add any more chickens (surely not) I'd need another extension. For that money, I might as well have bought a walk-in run. I just couldn't decide where in the garden I would put it.

I won't say I was disappointed because I had checked it all out very carefully first, but I do think the standard run for the Cube is very, very small - you would only want that if your chickens free-ranged for most of every day.

How eggciting for you - and purple IS the best colour, of course. Looking forward to seeing the pics!

where will you be putting the ex-bats until the cube arrives?
In my beautiful Mark 1 Yellow Eglu, which is a thing of beauty.

Will have to compare whether mine leaks as I am not having it put together by Omlet :cry: Still worried whether that is the reason they leak.

I ventured to suggest that....and it didn't go down well. :lol::lol:

which pen did you order?

9' x 18' with a roof.

He knows about the run, but he won't remember, and probably won't notice.

I haven't mentioned the cube....but I've paid for that out of my own account.......so I don't even have to do the "what ....that old thing.....I've had it ages" routine, or one which I find works particularly well, "What?....that?....Your Mother gave it to me" :lol::lol:

He knows about the run, but he won't remember, and probably won't notice.

I haven't mentioned the cube....but I've paid for that out of my own account.......so I don't even have to do the "what ....that old thing.....I've had it ages" routine, or one which I find works particularly well, "What?....that?....Your Mother gave it to me" :lol::lol:

Oooh, I like that one, I might just borrow that one! :lol::wink: