At last...I've ordered my purple cube!!! It is coming on 22nd April....in time for my 2nd Hen Party. :lol:

Johannes took my order.....we had a massive chat about how popular a yellow cube would prove to be......so fingers crossed for the future. :wink:

Also I have ordered my walk in run from flytesofancy.

Am so excited.......and seriously destitute now.....but what the hell.....they don't put pockets in shrouds! :lol:

Yay! how exciting! At long last :wink:

Looking forward to seeing the photos. After initial reservations I can honestly I love my cubes, and so, it would seem, do my chooks :D

Thanks for that!..I've been dithering a bit because of one or two problems that folk are having.

Hopefully mine won't leak at least as it will be under cover.....and even though I am marginally outside the delivery area, I managed to persuade Johannes to deliver, and it will be built for me.

They did deliver and build my first Eglu two years ago.

Intriguingly S10 postcode is in the catchment area, but S11, where I live, strictly speaking isn't, even though you could spit from one to the other!

How exciting - a new cube AND a new run :D . You lucky lucky thing :D .

I've been doing some "creative accounting" with the joint account. :wink:

My motto is..."what's his is mine, and what's mine is my own"!

I'm quite low maintenance and we don't have big holidays so a treat is in order now and then. :lol:

good for you. Those runs from flyteso fancy are absolutely gorgeous. Im really looking forward to lots of photos!

I was worried when we ordered our cube. But we've had no real problems with ours.

Like you say, I dont blame you for having a bit of a spend out. Life is definitely too short to be saving pennies for a rainy day. :D

Hopefully mine won't leak at least as it will be under cover.....and even though I am marginally outside the delivery area, I managed to persuade Johannes to deliver, and it will be built for me.

well, considering the torrential rain we have had since mine arrived, Andy's little tweak seems to have resolved the leak problem and they have been dry as a bone. Also, the poo trays seem so much cleaner now they have two to spread it across :lol: - well in reality they have 4 trays, but just as with the eglus, it seems to be one cube for sleeping in, and the other for laying in. Makes it a jolly expensive nest box :roll: I wouldn't be without the cubes now though.

Hi Egluntine good news about the cube we get our cube run and extra bit on the 1st of April with 4 Girls 2 of each. All going to plan untill i got an email this am to tell me our rescue hens are ready on Sunday so i need to do a rapid shed convertion Saturday to put them up till Tuesday then i hope it will all settle down.

Thanks for the offer :D:D

Can you let me now how long the trip up takes. Iasume you will be going over the snake and up that way. Enjoy the trip and speak to you soon

Clive :P

Ooh...I hate the Snake with a vengeance.

Am going over via Chapel en le Frith and getting on the motorway at Gatley.

I am a Mancunian and know that way well.

Stick to what you know is my motto.

If I follow shortcuts, take different routes I end up in Tiananmen Square.

Maybe see you there. :lol: (at Haslingden, not Tiananmenn Square....I hope!) :lol:

Well done Egluntine!! There's nothing wrong with treating yourself - and your hens! :D

I wish sometimes that I had been more persistent with my cube, it was my hubby more than me who wanted to send it back.

It's an exciting few days for you ahead, where will you be putting the ex-bats until the cube arrives? We're going to the Devonshire Traditional Breeds Centre on Sunday, will have to be very strong minded and not buy any girls as my elgu doesn't arrive until 9/4 and they will have no-where to live!!

But I'm kind of thinking mmmmmmm........Summerhouse

:D:D:D:D:D