hillfamily

Final Countdown to Cube Arrival - PHOTOS ADDED !!!!!!!

Well I have had to come in now.............just too dark to carry on anymore finishing touches ( even with a torch and the conservatory lights on :wink::roll::lol: )

The Girls took themselves off to bed with no problems.............Belle, Clarrie and Gerty are in the nestbox, Twinkle is perched in the 'porthole' leaving Babs, Mable and Millie rattling around in the massive space that is the roosting area :roll::roll::roll:

I'm sure if Twinks wasn't roosting in the 'porthole', Babs would have gone to sleep in the nest box as well and I know the Bantie Babes would certainly have squished in somewhere :wink:

Roll on July when my big fluffy girls arrive.........can't have my girlies getting cold in all that space :wink::D:D

Thanks for all the lovely comments about my garden.........it has been my project for the last 2 years and is finally almost done........as soon as the cube area is finished :D:D:D Then I plan t just sit in for a month and enjoy it :D:D:D:D

Did anyone notice the writing on the Omlet van - oneside an eglu - all seems fine BUT on the other side there is a Cube, but the writing above it talks about an Eglu and at the bottom it says this eglu can sleep up to 10 hens - surely this side of the van should mention it is a cube, not an eglu?

...or am I being picky?

Tracy

Oh this does look gorgeous... I do like the shape and look of the cube... as someone said on a different thread it looks like a caravan for chooks, I tend to think of it as a gypsy caravan only more practical...

I love the way you took pics of the Omlet van... I was thinking the omlet delivery people must have a lovely job :D ... how many people are sooooo eagerly expected anywhere??? I bet most of us throw the door open well before any omlet delivery person even has a chance to get out of their van and ring the bell!!!