hillfamily

Final Countdown to Cube Arrival - PHOTOS ADDED !!!!!!!

Well only a few hours to go ............... I'm sooooooo eggcited :wink::roll::D:D

I've taken the convertor and extension off the run and moved the eglu and standard run to the side of the house (didn't know it would fit there so well :wink::D ) The Girls are a little confused but I have told them all about their new penthouse apartment :wink::D :D

I've lifted all the paving in the chook area - going to have decking tiles around the cube instead :D:D

raked over the ground and freshened it with a drop or two of citronella oil :D:D

cut back the tree the cube is going under :D:D

washed the glugs and grubs in the dishwasher so they are sparkly clean :wink::roll:

making some shortbread biccies for the Omlet guy to have with his cuppa :D

put the camera on charge ............ because I know some of you might want to see pictures :wink::lol::lol::lol:

now taking bets on how many sheep I have to count tonight before I fall asleep dreaming of (cube lilac)(cube lilac)(cube lilac)(cube lilac)(cube lilac)(cube lilac)(cube lilac)

I'm a little bit eggcited............not sure if you have noticed :wink:

Edited by Guest

Here we are.............some photos to keep the impatient amongst you happy :wink::lol::lol::lol:

The Omlet Van (both sides) :wink:

van1-1.jpg

van2-1.jpg

The cube in pieces.........

cubepieces1.jpg

cubepieces2.jpg

The building starts...........

cubebuild1.jpg

cubebuild2.jpg

cubebuild3.jpg

By this time the Girls felt that George (from Omlet) could have been building a bit quicker so Babs, Twinkle and Belle had a little snooze..........

girlswaiting3.jpg

..........whilst the build continued.........

cubebuild4.jpg

cubebuild5.jpg

I'm now off to put the finishing touches to the cube and area...........aubiose, feeders, decking, plant pots etc...........will post pics of this later :D:D:D

Well worth waiting for Pam!! Congratulations!

Lovely red robin tree too! :wink:

Had to chop off a few of the lower branches to get the cube in......but nothing too drastic :D:D

Just finishing my cuppa then I will put the gravel boards around the run so I can put the aubiose in.

My have to do finishing touches to the area tomorrow ........ running out of steam :wink:

Will be nice when it's all pretty ......... can't stand the sight of sooooooo much mud :roll::lol: