We were the same actually, "its massive innit?" I was saying that and rubbing my forehead! :lol::lol:

Our run is nearly finished now but we haven't hung the doors or put all the weldmesh up. DH left door space of 130cm for the cube to get in and out - I measured my built cube and it is about 127 at its widest :? We might just be able to get it in - going to try to get it through the door posts tonight - if we can get it up the steps and sloping garden :shock:

Funny Omlet brochure says the width of the cube is only 120 -maybe my skills of assembly are pretty off :cry:

Okay, cube assembled, built, positioned, base added.....i have just one thing to say......IT'S MASSIVE! :shock::D:dance::dance: but I loooooovvvvve it!

The gentleman from Omlet was lovely, very friendly and by the way, for all of you that have managed to assemble it yourselves, give yourself well deserved 'pat on the back' :clap: I could never have done it, Krypton Factor comes to mind.

Annnnddd, i ended up with 3 chooks instead of 2 :lol: . Turns out the gentleman from Omlet had miscounted the number of chickens he had loaded up with in the morning and I'm sorry, but there was no way I could send that poor chook back on its own :oops:, so we have 2 PP (Sandy & Emily.....very tame, they already let me stroke them) and 1 GNR (Mrs Puff.....quite skittish at this min). None of them would come out of the coop but eating and drinking (and I just like to add pooing :vom:) well.

I promise to post some pics tomorrow, once I've worked out how to download the pics from the camera, let alone onto the forum. :oops:

Andrea, have your missing parts arrived yet?

I'm sooooo happyyyy!

We were the same actually, "its massive innit?" I was saying that and rubbing my forehead! :lol::lol:

Our run is nearly finished now but we haven't hung the doors or put all the weldmesh up. DH left door space of 130cm for the cube to get in and out - I measured my built cube and it is about 127 at its widest :? We might just be able to get it in - going to try to get it through the door posts tonight - if we can get it up the steps and sloping garden :shock:

Funny Omlet brochure says the width of the cube is only 120 -maybe my skills of assembly are pretty off :cry:

We've had to tinker with our run quite a bit. We had double doors that opened out and even though the cube fitted through it was a very tight fit so we had to manouvre the cube in sideways and then turn it into position! :roll: so last weekend hubby has moved the doors a few more centimetres to allow us to push it in and push it out. lets hope you dont have to do so much tweaking as us :)

Okay, cube assembled, built, positioned, base added.....i have just one thing to say......IT'S MASSIVE! :shock::D:dance::dance: but I loooooovvvvve it!

I love mine too and boy is it massive :lol: We have managed to get it inside our run though thankfully - were worried it wouldn't fit through the doors :shock:

The gentleman from Omlet was lovely, very friendly and by the way, for all of you that have managed to assemble it yourselves, give yourself well deserved 'pat on the back' :clap: I could never have done it, Krypton Factor comes to mind.

Judgement is still out on whether I have put it together correctly. Will only know once it either rains (and it leaks) or the missing lid runners arrive and the lid stops stooping forwards :lol: Parts are coming on Monday by courier - they would have got them to me tomorrow but I preferred Monday as away for the weekend.

Oh well done on 3 chooks - much better number. :D