The Dogmother

I'm back!

no photos of thin tanned women on this forum please. I feel depressed as it is..........

Why is that Mel? I've heard you're a bit of a babe.... :wink:

Mel's fab Graham - I wouldn't change her for the world.

Mel, does that mean that you won't be wanting the G&Bs that I'm bringing with me on Monday?

If you came along too grd, you'd see how lovely Mel is. We'd be nice to you, honest.

*The Girls are Back* 8):D

If you came along too grd, you'd see how lovely Mel is. We'd be nice to you, honest.

Absolutely not. :roll: If you think I'm gonna sit there while you two talk about chocolate, knitting, cross-stitch and whatever else women talk about.... then it sounds like..... quite an interesting afternoon. I'll bring my patterns and we can get started on a nice cardy.

8)

no photos of thin tanned women on this forum please. I feel depressed as it is..........

Why is that Mel? I've heard you're a bit of a babe.... :wink:

Mel's fab Graham - I wouldn't change her for the world.

BIT LIKE AN OLD CARDIGAN REALLY

Mel, does that mean that you won't be wanting the G&Bs that I'm bringing with me on Monday?

NOW THAT IS CRUEL

Graham, stop being such a total wuss. You'd love it! Promise we'd only take the mick a little bit..... Come and have a coffee with us. :D

Tamsin, I was only away for a week, and it went far too quickly! I have a mate, who house-sits when I am away (phil is only up the road, but I like to have someone living in). Greg is great with the animals and it's good to have someone who can be in the house and make it look occupied. I just leave him loads of food. I think that Greg is quite relieved to get away from the boys that he shares with.

Got back to find the house clwean and tidy, the animals happy and Phil had stocked up the fridge and left a bunch of tulips - well trained, my men! :wink:

Absolutely not. :roll: If you think I'm gonna sit there while you two talk about chocolate, knitting, cross-stitch and whatever else women talk about.... then it sounds like..... quite an interesting afternoon. I'll bring my patterns and we can get started on a nice cardy.

8)

But (& Paul) will be here

Mostly he will be doing :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

Graham, stop being such a total wuss. You'd love it! Promise we'd only take the mick a little bit..... Come and have a coffee with us. :D

Tamsin, I was only away for a week, and it went far too quickly! I have a mate, who house-sits when I am away (phil is only up the road, but I like to have someone living in). Greg is great with the animals and it's good to have someone who can be in the house and make it look occupied. I just leave him loads of food. I think that Greg is quite relieved to get away from the boys that he shares with.

Got back to find the house clwean and tidy, the animals happy and Phil had stocked up the fridge and left a bunch of tulips - well trained, my men! :wink:

Only a week :!::shock: I thought or it seemed like longer(i didnt even no that you went on holiday).

Im glad to hear the girls had a good baby sitter :D

and you had a good time,what awfull weather you have came back to,i bet your in shock.

Great to have you back Clare :D:D

Sounds like a seriously good holiday.

So keen of you to do the sunbathing and running bit so you could look all fit and tanned as Johannes has you draped over an eglu like they do with models on cars :wink:

It will guarantee a bumper selling day :lol::lol: