Boris70

Small Water butt?

Did anyone see Gardeners World on Friday?

Monty Don did a piece on water butts. Some councils especially in the South of England where there is a shortage of water are offtering free or cheap water butts. He also mentioned a few water companies do this as well.

Just checked the water company - and of course - no free water butts where we live,

I've had a look at crocus, what a great website - I didn't know you could get wall mounted water butts, or ones that looked so pretty.

Thanks again,

Vicki

Southern water are doing a deal on water butts but due to high demand there is a 6 week wait - I tried to buy one this weekend and Wickes and B&Q are sold out completely! If you put water butt as a serarch in google it comes up with a few suppliers - only £3.95 postage from

www.gonegardening.com they do a slim butt - I prefer a bit of meat on mine :)

Its the OH here, don't tell her i've been butt (ha ha) if you want a decent water butt for not an awful lot of money, there is a small one in wilkinsons for less than £20 and a much larger one i was looking at today in wickes for £21.99. Probably going to get the latter in the next few days to add to the two I already have. Far too many downpipes.

I wasn't here.. "Ooops, word censored!"ody saw me; I'll deny everything!

:wink:

Its ok I've switched him soundly. :shock:

Still here....

I've told him he's got to get his own log in, I'll be thrown off. He doesnt understnad the aggro two weeks ago you see.

ouch, please dont hit me again, ouch!

...and now he's typing over my shoulder! We're off to get him his own log in. I can never play on my own!

Its ok I've switched him soundly. :shock:

Still here....

I've told him he's got to get his own log in, I'll be thrown off. He doesnt understnad the aggro two weeks ago you see.

ouch, please dont hit me again, ouch!

...and now he's typing over my shoulder! We're off to get him his own log in. I can never play on my own!

:D:D Well just keep him in line, we're still living down the grief off two weks ago :(:(:(

Its true its cheap and they really do sell some nasty tat, but you can get some real bargains and I always go in for a browse when we're in town. Never know what you'll find... :)

Lidl and Aldi have the same stigma but the same applies, really.

has anyone come across a shop caled Tchibo? just recently opened in Yeovil and they have some great stuff in there, it changes weekly so new things to look at all the time. Fab! Good prices too.