The Dogmother Posted June 3, 2008 Author Share Posted June 3, 2008 Blooming heck, I just had a look Sign of a good product Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tina C Posted June 3, 2008 Share Posted June 3, 2008 Hmmph - had a look in our Waitrose earlier - empty shelf. I thought that as its just been refurbed and is a bit of a flagship for the new stores Waitrose are opening it would have full shelves(for the visiting journos and analysts). I visit nearly everyday though - my daily constitutional - so if I see some I will get as many as I can. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Dogmother Posted June 3, 2008 Author Share Posted June 3, 2008 Good for you Tina. I oredr from Ocado every week, so will keep an eye on there too. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Paola Posted June 3, 2008 Share Posted June 3, 2008 My local is 10 miles away Will call before hand to make sure they have some Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Dogmother Posted June 3, 2008 Author Share Posted June 3, 2008 Buy a box-load Paola! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ChickenHouse Posted June 3, 2008 Share Posted June 3, 2008 Totally chemical-free, I'm intrigued! If it contains no chemicals what is it made of??? (Baffled) ChickenHouse Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Dogmother Posted June 3, 2008 Author Share Posted June 3, 2008 Hang on, I'll go and look... Here you go.... Ingredients Olea europeae (olive oil), hydrogenated olive oil, vanillin, anthemis "Ooops, word censored!"ilis (chamomile oil). http://www.ocado.com/webshop/getProductDetails.do?sku=27923011&parentContainer=SEARCHbottom%20butter Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ChickenHouse Posted June 3, 2008 Share Posted June 3, 2008 Hang on, I'll go and look... Here you go.... Ingredients Olea europeae (olive oil), hydrogenated olive oil, vanillin, anthemis "Ooops, word censored!"ilis (chamomile oil). http://www.ocado.com/webshop/getProductDetails.do?sku=27923011&parentContainer=SEARCHbottom%20butter Exactly. And each of those compounds is "made from chemicals"... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Dogmother Posted June 4, 2008 Author Share Posted June 4, 2008 Seemed natural enough to me and it doesn't exacerbate my eczema which is that main thing. No parabens, SLS or other guff. That's what's important to me Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Christian Posted June 4, 2008 Share Posted June 4, 2008 My local Waitrose had sold out Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Paola Posted June 4, 2008 Share Posted June 4, 2008 Buy a box-load Paola! And then sell it on ebay Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cinnamon Posted June 4, 2008 Share Posted June 4, 2008 Wouldn't bother - looking at the prices its been going for there is no profit in it now Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Geoid Posted June 4, 2008 Share Posted June 4, 2008 hydrogenated olive oil Thats margarine! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Reikiranf Posted June 5, 2008 Share Posted June 5, 2008 Popped out in my lunch hour yesterday and found empty shelves in Green Street Green branch too! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
WitchHazel Posted June 5, 2008 Share Posted June 5, 2008 It didn't turn up in my Ocado order, out of stock. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Dogmother Posted June 5, 2008 Author Share Posted June 5, 2008 Ooo, I think the rest of the nation cashed in on this one before the Omlet Phenomenon got a chance to take hold. No doubt, we will start the 2nd wave of stock shortages Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Egluntyne Posted June 5, 2008 Share Posted June 5, 2008 Still none in Sheffield. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
hillfamily Posted June 6, 2008 Share Posted June 6, 2008 No doubt, we will start the 2nd wave of stock shortages None in Waitrose in Chichester and Ocado are still out of stock Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Paola Posted June 6, 2008 Share Posted June 6, 2008 I went to two of my local Waitrose yesterday and neither had any They could not tell me when they would be available Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cinnamon Posted June 6, 2008 Share Posted June 6, 2008 Its been like that for about 6 weeks here. Thats how long I have been on the lookout for it anyhow Maddening thing is that I saw it just a few days before the article came out,& the ensuing rush started. It caught my eye,being called 'Bottom Butter', I thought,what a funny name it was! With it being a baby product,I didn't bother getting any Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cate in NZ Posted June 6, 2008 Share Posted June 6, 2008 Popped out in my lunch hour yesterday and found empty shelves in Green Street Green branch too! Hi... we shop in the same branch of Waitrose They had loads there last weekend, so keep checking those shelves Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Reikiranf Posted June 6, 2008 Share Posted June 6, 2008 Do you mean the Dartford GSG or the Orpington? I was talking about the latter Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Dogmother Posted June 6, 2008 Author Share Posted June 6, 2008 I'm about to do my Ocado order, so will look out for it... wonder how many I will be allowed if it's in stock... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chooks Aloud Posted June 6, 2008 Share Posted June 6, 2008 Do any other shops sell this? Haven't got a Waitrose near me. Karen Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Dogmother Posted June 6, 2008 Author Share Posted June 6, 2008 It's a Waitrose product - sorry Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...