Ain't Nobody Here Posted June 12, 2008 Share Posted June 12, 2008 What a nice article, Claret . And the photos of you and your girls are lovely . Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Dogmother Posted June 12, 2008 Author Share Posted June 12, 2008 Thank you Vicki Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
lisa33 Posted June 12, 2008 Share Posted June 12, 2008 The photos & article are great. Shame about the sofa. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Dogmother Posted June 12, 2008 Author Share Posted June 12, 2008 Don't worry, the cover has been washed. I used to have a hairy great lurcher, so everything had to be washable I had a tea towel underneath her, but she still managed to get it on the sofa, and boy did it stink! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ziggy Posted June 12, 2008 Share Posted June 12, 2008 Lovely article and picture... But I must say I am soooo disappointed that you are not wearing your flowery mod hat!!! Now that would have been something!! (runs off quickly before she gets kicked) Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Karen & co. Posted June 12, 2008 Share Posted June 12, 2008 Great article Karen x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
riane Posted June 12, 2008 Share Posted June 12, 2008 Well done . that is a lovely article and photo Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Couperman Posted June 12, 2008 Share Posted June 12, 2008 Your older sister is called Clare too! that must have been confusing when you were both kids. Nice photo of you though and your lovely chook. Can I have your autograph now. Kev. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
MedusA Posted June 13, 2008 Share Posted June 13, 2008 I thought it was a great article, Clare. I like the idea of "fluffy" hen parties. Maybe it can be a new Omlet trend, to go with the designer eglus. I hope you weren't too cross with Ruby. She does look very cute in her pic. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
hillfamily Posted June 13, 2008 Share Posted June 13, 2008 Brilliant article Clare Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
chocchick Posted June 13, 2008 Share Posted June 13, 2008 That's a really nice article Claret. They make hen parties sound weird though, as if we get together just to talk about keeping chickens. And there was me thinking that hen parties were for teaching people about chicken keeping. I can just picture a load of us sat round an eglu, comparing notes on chicken poo. Mind you, we do that on here everyday anyway I think it sounds like that too, rather than "fluffy." Well done, it's a really nice thing for you to keep, Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...