Which will come first?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Which will come first?

• Martin's Eglu
    • Gina's Baby

:lol:

Oh what a disappoiontment!

I AM still here - with bump STILL intact :evil:

....Diana, I am so sorry I missed you off the Poll. I really thought you'd gone into labour already. Good luck that your sweep will spark off some movement today.

Well, I've been pampered today, so have made the most of the R&R. Also been to B&Q to get a few bits and bobs that I don't really need :roll:

So, Martins Eglu could be here sooner. I have potentially got until the middle of next week before I am induced........

Edited by Guest

Do you know what our midwife recommended for bringing on labour? I didn't know where to look...... :oops::oops::oops: might be worth a try though Gina!

:D Well, I had to vote baby first, as I'd guessed 31st for Eglu.

Now I'm broody. :(

Looking forward to hearing the good news very soon though.

I'm a bit swayed by Lesley's vote though, as she only has one unknown factor, not two. There might be a clue there. :lol::wink:

Naturally, I couldn't turn down an offer. :wink: But it felt totally weird....... :? I wasn't entirely happy about it. :oops::oops::oops:

Ok Grd 'not entirely happy' I can't ask but you get my drift...I think :wink::lol:

BBx

Have to go and get on but this is great! :wink:

Tell them to close their eyes Linda :lol: It always used to amuse me about Mary Whitehouse ranting on about stuff on the TV; OK, I understand just where she was coming from; there's a lot of totally unsuitable stuff on the box, but honestly if you don't like it just turn it off. That's why I watch less than 2 hours a week.

Definitely with you there Clare. There are very few programmes that induce me to switch the tv on. In our house it is off unless there is something we particularly want to watch. I honestly have no idea how people have actually got the time to watch for hours and I think we are in the minority in that we have never had tvs in bedrooms.

Incidently Myles was a Charlotte and Alyssa was a Barclay :oops: sorry kids :lol:

I was meant to be a Marie-Anne :? - What the heck was my mother thinking :?::!::?:

Still, she didn't quite get a daughter but she did gain in getting someone with an honest eye for the trash she dares to buy or the gawd awful clothes she (used) to wear!! :lol::lol:

As for the babies, well.....PUSH!!

Incidently Myles was a Charlotte and Alyssa was a Barclay :oops: sorry kids :lol:

I was meant to be a Marie-Anne :? - What the heck was my mother thinking :?::!::?:

Still, she didn't quite get a daughter but she did gain in getting someone with an honest eye for the trash she dares to buy or the gawd awful clothes she (used) to wear!! :lol::lol:

As for the babies, well.....PUSH!!

I'll be asking you for tips when I see you, love your blog by the way just left a comment :D

BBx