Popcorn

Which will come first?

Which will come first?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Which will come first?

• Martin's Eglu
    • Gina's Baby

I am currently surrounded by babies-to-be :) Gina and Dianas here and a friend at work who was due on the 16th of this month and also her sister who is due on the 21st. We have just done a sweep as to which sister will deliver first, weight, time, day and sex and also water birth :) The winner is due a massive £4.

Best wishes to you both

PS Relax and enjoy your day

I am currently surrounded by babies-to-be :) Gina and Dianas here and a friend at work who was due on the 16th of this month and also her sister who is due on the 21st. We have just done a sweep as to which sister will deliver first, weight, time, day and sex and also water birth :) The winner is due a massive £4.

Enough for a bottle of wine - sounds good to me :wink:

What a good idea Cinnamon, I had never thought about that :wink:

I suppose I could keep it to whet the babies heads when they finally arrive :D

Or maybe not :D

Just checking in, oh well I'll have my beans on toast clean up and clean out the girls so I don't feel guilty when I'm away and check back later. Oh and I need to buy some plants as somebody, a hen I reckon! :wink: has decided to dig up my violas :shock::wink:

oh well :D

BBx

Look you lot, I'm supposed to be working, but have to keep poppoing in and having a look. Will you both just get on with it now please? My nerves can't stand it!

:lol::lol::lol:

Yup, that's what's going to get them going, Annie!

How's it going Diana?

I'm up at the crack of dawn (again!). Wide awake in bed, so have come down for a glass of milk and some diarylea on toast!

I'm supposed to be having a sweep today, but haven't heard from my midwife. I'm hoping she'll just turn up later on this morning

I've still got pelvic pains from the pressure, but otherwise nothing, nowt, zero, zilch..... :cry:

Hope you are further along than me. We're going get hung, drawn and quartered by the forum at this rate :wink: