Guest grd

New idea for chooks....

Wouldn't it be cool if there was a body harness and lead that you could fit on a chook? Then they could be taken out for walks! Maybe even trained.... guide-chooks for the blind? 8)

:roll: Tell you what, we've got a bunny harness at home that never got used - I'll try it on them later and report back.

Can you take a photo? :D

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Quiet day at work then grd, to find time to come up with such innovative ideas?. Or are you just looking at a new business enterprise..... manufacturing chook harnesses :idea: ..... could be a market out there you know :wink:

My daughter used to have a harness for our rabbit and she did take Honey-Bunny for walks on it..... to the great amusement of passing motorists. It was suggested by her that she might be able to use it on the hens too. We :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: until we realsed that she was serious..... at which point we said NO :( Spoilsport parents :wink:

Why not try it grd, and let us know how you get on? Don't forget to post photos though if you try :wink:

D'oh I post too slow- you all beat me to the quick response :oops::roll::D:D

I've seen (in one of those catalogues that come in the Sunday papers), a harness for parrots, so you can take them out on your shoulder, pirate style, without fear of it flying away - maybe they make an XXL for chooks!