Happymama

It's not easy being green - did you enjoy the programme?

I notice a few people and pictures on that foum! However it doesn't apppeal to me and I don't feel at home much! :wink:

I've found a few Omleteers on there.

They are thinking about a special section for Students, and also include the younger section of society too, with a special area, somehow.

It's only been going since May 17th!

Don't be discouraged, Helen - just because Martin has dismissed it doesn't mean you won't find a very real and supportive community there...

Phil

Don't be discouraged, Helen - just because Martin has dismissed it doesn't mean you won't find a very real and supportive community there...

Phil

Oooh, I'm not! It's right up my street, I can tell you! It's the hairwashers - like they're frightened of summat!

Although I'm having to spend my time across three forums now that demand my attention, and it's getting a bit difficult!

Can't wait, I missed most of the last series due to work :twisted:

The last series was really good. I loved it! I wonder if you can get it on DVD or on Demand TV.

I'm worried that this series won't be as good because they are actually looking at other people's houses and what they have done in them. But until I watch it, I won't know! I'm still looking forward to it!

My TV has let me down. I wanted to record another program at the same time and thought that INEBG, on BBC2, would be on my TV replay - BUT IT'S NOT!!! :cry::cry: So I've missed it :cry::cry:

I am very sad. I'll have to wait for next week's now. :cry::cry: