Martin B

Battery Hen Welfare Trust Charity Dinner with Live Music

Sorry to post this in two sections but it is for a very good cause. Maybe this one could be locked and stickified? ;)

I am posting this on behalf of John and Monica Hall in order to sell some tickets to a wonderful Battery Hen Welfare Trust charity dinner which has been organised in Worcester.

SATURDAY 13 SEPTEMBER 2008 8PM-FINISH

Purpose:

-enjoy a fund raising evening on behalf of the “Battery Hen Welfare Trust”

-to spend a terrific evening with likeminded “Chicken” people

-to enjoy a fantastic cuisine of Thai and Indian food

-listen, enjoy and dance to the live music of Paul Jones and The Blues Band

• PAUL JONES • DAVE KELLY • ROB TOWNSEND • GARY FLETCHER • TOM McGUINNESS

-possibly win one of our terrific raffle prizes

-one lucky person will win a substantial cash prize

-meet and chat with the lady who started it all; the lovely Jane Howorth

-meet some celebrity guests (yet to be confirmed)

-and to have the “Monica Mafia” take even more of your money to help “The Girls”

-We have chosen a venue that is classy, easy to find, has a terrific atmosphere and serves amazing food. Have a look at their web site at www.spice-fusion.com You will be able to enjoy the great music whilst dining and enjoying a drink in a relaxing atmosphere; it will be a most memorable and enjoyable evening.

Tickets and Prices:

-Since we started rescuing and rehoming these gorgeous girls we have been fortunate enough to meet over 400 lovely people. We genuinely extend a warm invitation to you all, unfortunately we can only offer tickets to the first lucky 200 on a first come first served basis. So act today and don’t be disappointed.

The great value package price for this amazing evening is a mere £35 per head and includes a superb meal, live music, great company plus many more exciting things. You will also be helping the BHWT give the gift of life to even more battery girls, just like yours. However, because of the high expected demand, I am afraid we have to restrict the evening to over 18s (chronological age) only.

What do I do next?

To book your place simply reply to this e-mail stating how many tickets you require, then put a cheque in the post to us for the full amount (address below). On receipt of your cheque we will confirm your successful request, send your tickets and directions. Sorry but no cheque – no ticket. Please make cheques payable to MJ Hall

If you would like to donate a prize for the raffle it would be most welcome.

PLEASE BOOK EARLY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT, many thanks.

If you require further details e.g contact numbers and email address for John and Monica please contact either Clash City Rocker or I.

Any questions, please just ask.

I can also send you a full colour flier if you pm me with your email address.

I'm looking forward to it, now to find a campsite nearby!

Poet,

I don't know much about the local campsites but here's a list from the internet.

http://www.totaltravel.co.uk/travel/midlands/south-midlands/malverns-worcester/directory/caravan

The site at the "Ketch" always looks a nice place, great views over the river Severn and Malvern, maybe 6 or 7 miles from the restaurant, and less than 1 mile from the M5 motorway. There are a few sites at "Holt Fleet" or "Hawford" which would be less than 3 miles from the restuarant again with river views etc.

thanks clash, we would like to be as close to the venue as possible so taxis won't cost us a fortune :lol:

still waiting for this flyer to arrive in my inbox :whistle::lol:

i was thinking of getting people to sponsor me to do it on my own but I'm not sure I'm that brave! :lol:

It will be a laugh and i'll get ian to bring a CD of the music.

These are the details from John and Monica, they are the organizers.

You're invited to...

A BHWT fundraiser!

Saturday 13 September 2008 8pm-Finish

Location Spice Fusion www.spice-fusion.com The address is:

Spice Fusion

Half Way House

(A449) Ombersley Road,

Dunhampton,

Sourport on Severn

DY13 9SW

Paul Jones and his blues band

and lot's, lot's more...