Cooks

I have a new puppy! - 2 pictures added - now renamed Suzi

Thanks, :) yes they certainly keep you busy so you have less time to think about things .. I am either getting old or puppies are hard work :lol:

We have changed her sleeping arrangements as she was unhappy and that made me unhappy and I cant be more unhappy on top of how I feel right now, so....... (still with me?)

We removed the divan part of our bed and are sleeping on a mattress on the floor, which (as she's tiny, she can get on and off, she sleeps in her basket next to the bed for now, but comes to see us for reassurance when she needs it. 8)

So I now have a divan base in my spare room, and am sleeping on the floor (kind of) will be good for any back problems though!! No-one can ever say I dont love my animals! :wink:

I still cry about Poppy, is only to be expected I guess, and still put fresh roses on her grave in a vase with poppies on it, that my mum and dad gave me to remember her by. I say goodnight and goodmorning to her.. :oops:

she is cute for sure, and she's definately got us right where she wants us! :roll:

She found her bark today.... was hillarious, she scared herself. :lol::lol: she's been testing it out at the blowing bushes etc ... :roll:

Clean as far as wee's go now and goes 'grasses' outside when you tell her, we've had a couple of poops not in their righfull place, but I can forgive her that bless her, she's learning well.

3.gif