Minnie the Moocher

Could anyone rehome a 12wk old pup?

A friend of mine has just visited with a 12 week old lurcher cross puppy she is fostering.

She was in the vet's surgery this morning and an old man brought in the dog to be destroyed as he said he was badly behaved. I ask you - badly behaved at 12 weeks old! He seems a lovely little fella, pure white with a black nose and dark eyes, willowy, good in the car...

I have a picture if anyone would be interested.

Thanks

I'm so sorry but I'm not able to rehome. But I cannot believe that a dipstick could ever bring in a 12 week old puppy to be destroyed because it was behaving badly. :shock:

He, the owner, must have some serious mental problems and personally I would rather destroy the owner but that's not possible in this so called civilised society. :evil:

I'm so sorry but I'm not able to rehome. But I cannot believe that a dipstick could ever bring in a 12 week old puppy to be destroyed because it was behaving badly. :shock:

He, the owner, must have some serious mental problems and personally I would rather destroy the owner but that's not possible in this so called civilised society. :evil:

I totally agree: a dipstick indeed. Thanks for the reply. I hope someone would like him as he is absolutely adorable.

As soon as my Technical Support Person gets home later and tells me where he has hidden the USB-camera cable [Grrrrrrr] I will post the pic.

WARNING: This puppy is seriously cute

And to think that we were down your way the other weekend, visiting Mel and Paul and cuddling their new puppy :roll: We could have come to cuddle your little bundle too.

I'm glad he was brought in to be rehomed - muppet man obviously knows NOTHING about dog and Lil Pup had a lucky escape. A puppy of fate!

My OH would walk if I got another dog (always good to know what I have to do if he gets on my nerves too much :wink: ) otherwise I would have loved to. He's a handsome fellow, hopefully you won't have to much trouble finding him a forever home

Mrs B

(PS perhaps you should call him HENry? :lol: )

Aah what a gorgeous little chap. I just don't know what to say about his previous owners' behaviour. It defies belief and makes me feel so sad and very angry that someone can treat a life as disposable :sad:

I would love him but I don't think the cats wold be very impressed :roll:. I hope your friend finds a home for him very soon. I'm sure with that abundance of cuteness he won't be unwanted for very long.

utterly gorgeous, that face is to die for .. you sure there's not room at the inn Claret?? :lol:

:lol::lol: Get away you temptress!!! Seriously, I was thinking about it last night but I really don't have the time these days for a pup (much as I'd love to)... I work full time, but go home at lunchtime as I;m so close to the office, we live near the park too, but with Rosie to look after and all the animals too it's a struggle on my own as it is.

utterly gorgeous, that face is to die for .. you sure there's not room at the inn Claret?? :lol:

:lol::lol: Get away you temptress!!! Seriously, I was thinking about it last night but I really don't have the time these days for a pup (much as I'd love to)... I work full time, but go home at lunchtime as I;m so close to the office, we live near the park too, but with Rosie to look after and all the animals too it's a struggle on my own as it is.

:lol: he is gorgeous though isn't he, I love lurchers but have never had one myself, they have the most adoring eyes

edited to add, a pup is hard work I agree, I am spending my time saying 'grasses' outside teaching Suzie to wee and poop, and going crazy kissing her and saying how clever is when she does,... now nothing seriously wrong with this, but the neighbours already think I am nuts for speaking the the chooks. :lol: Puppies sure do liven up the place that's for sure.