Kop boy Posted September 19, 2008 Share Posted September 19, 2008 Hi everyone, It's been a long time since my last post but just like all Kopites I came back better than ever. My mum Janty kept me posted with the forum gossip but I have alot of cathing up to do Kop Boy Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Scramble Posted September 19, 2008 Share Posted September 19, 2008 Forum gossip? Glad you're back tho embarassed to say I 've never met you before! so....Hi, nice to meet you ! x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kop boy Posted September 19, 2008 Author Share Posted September 19, 2008 I've been busy with homework since I've been back at school. I'm in year 8 now at my school so that's why I have not been on lately. I was also banned for a while for posting that my parents were annoying! Not so good when my Mum, Janty is a forum member. Kop Boy Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lesley Posted September 19, 2008 Share Posted September 19, 2008 No - not a good move really Welcome back KB - and behave this time! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kop boy Posted September 19, 2008 Author Share Posted September 19, 2008 I will. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Egluntyne Posted September 19, 2008 Share Posted September 19, 2008 Welcome back Kop Boy. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kop boy Posted September 19, 2008 Author Share Posted September 19, 2008 Hi Egluntine, Thanks for saying 'Hello'. I can see you like your Harry Potter. Have you read the whole series? Kop Boy Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Janty Posted September 19, 2008 Share Posted September 19, 2008 You did deserve to be banned. Ratbag! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gamebird Posted September 19, 2008 Share Posted September 19, 2008 Welcome back Kop Boy. We don't know each other but I am already enjoying the dialogue between you and your mum. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
susanbb Posted September 19, 2008 Share Posted September 19, 2008 Glad to see you back Kop Boy Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ain't Nobody Here Posted September 19, 2008 Share Posted September 19, 2008 Welcome back . Better watch what you say or your mum will ban you again . Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Janty Posted September 19, 2008 Share Posted September 19, 2008 Yes she will! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
theherd123 Posted September 19, 2008 Share Posted September 19, 2008 Hello again Kop Boy! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kop boy Posted September 19, 2008 Author Share Posted September 19, 2008 Yes she will! You wouldn't ban your favourite Ratbag would you? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
lisa33 Posted September 19, 2008 Share Posted September 19, 2008 Welcome back Kop Boy. I think we should start a sweepstake on how long before you're banned again. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Janty Posted September 19, 2008 Share Posted September 19, 2008 You wouldn't ban your favourite Ratbag would you? Who's been telling you lies?!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Couperwife Posted September 20, 2008 Share Posted September 20, 2008 now, now, Kop boy - you've only just some back on - be good - or its double homework and no forum welcome back, hows school ? my 2 nephews live near you somewhere, in Kessingland (Ok, I dont know how near kessingland is - but its a lot closer than I am ) Oldest goes to Middle school (we dont have them near us) cathy x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Scramble Posted September 20, 2008 Share Posted September 20, 2008 I'm in Year 9 now No mother on the forum... hehe Hi Egluntine, Thanks for saying 'Hello'. I can see you like your Harry Potter. Have you read the whole series? I've read it, I was wondering how many omleteers out there have? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kop boy Posted September 20, 2008 Author Share Posted September 20, 2008 I'm on the seventh book at the moment. Kop Boy Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Janty Posted September 20, 2008 Share Posted September 20, 2008 now, now, Kop boy - you've only just some back on - be good - or its double homework and no forum welcome back, hows school ? my 2 nephews live near you somewhere, in Kessingland (Ok, I dont know how near kessingland is - but its a lot closer than I am ) Oldest goes to Middle school (we dont have them near us) cathy x Your nephew probably goes to Pakefield Middle School. We won't have them soon. Suffolk CC are closing middle schools in 2011. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Egluntyne Posted September 20, 2008 Share Posted September 20, 2008 Hi Egluntine, Thanks for saying 'Hello'. I can see you like your Harry Potter. Have you read the whole series? Kop Boy Not quite. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Redwing Posted September 20, 2008 Share Posted September 20, 2008 Hi Kop Boy, you sound like you will be quite a laugh to have around! Try to behave though eh? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
little chickadee Posted September 21, 2008 Share Posted September 21, 2008 Hi Kop Boy. I've heard a lot about you from your mum! Hope you manage to behave yourself this time! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Omletina Kyckling Posted September 21, 2008 Share Posted September 21, 2008 Yes she will! You wouldn't ban your favourite Ratbag would you? I think Ratbag is a term of endearment.....at least I hope it is as my mum calls me that sometimes Welcome back Kop Boy!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...