Cinnamon

Crocs

would they be good for me with ultra thin and delicate feet (the legacy of my mother being in the Royal Ballet - I may have dancers feet, but I sure as heck dont have dancers thighs (or maybe I do, but just three or four dancers..........)

Mel, I have the skinniest, longest feet going! :lol: EVERY standard pair of shoes are too wide - I'm smaller than a C fitting - the narrowest they do! :roll:

My Crocs make me look like Minnie Mouse, all little string legs and huge clumpy feet :lol: but they're SOOO comfy! And looking at all your other posts lately, I would say you are overdue a lovely treat :shock: . (If you wear the crocs with long baggy trews, no-one can see your feet in your Crocs anyway, just the Crocs!) I've worn mine all summer so far - indoors and out!

Sue Budgie x

Ha,ha! - didn't realise you all had a Croc fetish - I ordered fuschia caymans for myself and fuschia georgies (wellies) for Anna to match our eglu. I did this a couple of days ago before I found this thread but now I know we're all as mad as each other! Thought they might have come today but no, so hopefully tomorrow - the chap said 1-3 days.

would they be good for me with ultra thin and delicate feet (the legacy of my mother being in the Royal Ballet - I may have dancers feet, but I sure as heck dont have dancers thighs (or maybe I do, but just three or four dancers..........)

Mel, I have the skinniest, longest feet going! :lol: EVERY standard pair of shoes are too wide - I'm smaller than a C fitting - the narrowest they do! :roll:

My Crocs make me look like Minnie Mouse, all little string legs and huge clumpy feet :lol: but they're SOOO comfy! And looking at all your other posts lately, I would say you are overdue a lovely treat :shock: . (If you wear the crocs with long baggy trews, no-one can see your feet in your Crocs anyway, just the Crocs!) I've worn mine all summer so far - indoors and out!

Sue Budgie x

Yeah my legs are just like strings too............. no hang on, they look like a string bag full of REALLY fat sausages :roll:

I didn't get any Crocs this year - maybe next - BUT........... I have been wearing flip-flops (or wellies) all summer and I know that when I have to start wearing 'proper' shoes again, my feet will have spread and feel really uncomfortable for a while :(

Do they do 'Winter' Crocs?

They do WELLY crocs!

I spent the day at the hospital today, with all the staff admiring my crocs - one of the nurses even tried them on, to see if they were as comfy as everyone says!

Al Pacino was apparantly wearing them in Venice last week!

They're here :dance: !! Can't remember when I placed the original order but it must have been weeks ago!! I have PURPLE CROCS!! Woohoo!! My black ones can now be used for "smarter" days and my purple darlings are for everyday! Yippee!! My feet love me even more :lol::lol::lol: !

Oh, that must be the little men in white coats at the front door again. Might be gone a while :wink: .

Just looked back - July 7th! 2 months later and they're finally here :clap: !

I've got purple crocs too :D:D:D

Not exactly subtle...... but they are gorgeous.

Except that daughter will keep pinching them :shock: . I've promised her a pink pair now, but haven't had the chance to go and buy her some yet :oops: .

I must do it soon though...... I've got bare feet right now, the Crocs are in the garden, with her feet firmly wedged inside them :roll: