Paola Posted October 31, 2008 Share Posted October 31, 2008 I am changing over my broadband supplier today so I could be gone for some time These things never seem to happen they way they are supposed to Hopefully I will not be away for to long. However the last time I was, I went a few doors down to use my neighbours computer so that I could have my forum fix Byeeeeeeeeeee Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
theherd123 Posted October 31, 2008 Share Posted October 31, 2008 Try not to be away too long Paola - you will be missed! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ubereglu Posted October 31, 2008 Share Posted October 31, 2008 See you soon! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
AnnieP Posted October 31, 2008 Share Posted October 31, 2008 Good luck Paola. Hurry back: I will miss your laugh! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
clootie Posted October 31, 2008 Share Posted October 31, 2008 toodle pip for now ! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Egluntyne Posted October 31, 2008 Share Posted October 31, 2008 Good luck! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Paola Posted October 31, 2008 Author Share Posted October 31, 2008 I'm back That was soooo easy and seamless Well done Sky But I think that it might have gone to well Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
AnnieP Posted October 31, 2008 Share Posted October 31, 2008 Hellooooo! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Valkyrie Posted October 31, 2008 Share Posted October 31, 2008 Wotcha! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Omletina Kyckling Posted October 31, 2008 Share Posted October 31, 2008 OOHH You're coming through even clearer now!! Welcome back! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Paola Posted October 31, 2008 Author Share Posted October 31, 2008 OOHH You're coming through even clearer now!! Welcome back! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, heeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Looney Posted October 31, 2008 Share Posted October 31, 2008 You're back so quickly I didn't even have time to say bon voyage! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Valkyrie Posted October 31, 2008 Share Posted October 31, 2008 Paola's weeing again - stop it - it'll ice over! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Paola Posted October 31, 2008 Author Share Posted October 31, 2008 Paola's weeing again - stop it - it'll ice over! I will try But sometimes I cannot help myself Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
clootie Posted October 31, 2008 Share Posted October 31, 2008 It feels as though you've never been away !! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Valkyrie Posted November 1, 2008 Share Posted November 1, 2008 Paola: I will try But sometimes I cannot help myself Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...