little chickadee

Look what our tiny cat brought us!

Wow! you could rent him out - I'll baggsy him for a week! 8)

Funny you should say that Snowy. One of our neighbours from down the road who owns a large orchard brought us a very impressive bunch of home grown onions tha other day in payment for the services of this very same cat. Apparently he spends most of his life in the orchard ratting and mousing. He also frequently accompanies OH and our greyhound (his best friend!) on walks and is a well loved member of the community! :lol:

Wow! you could rent him out - I'll baggsy him for a week! 8)

Funny you should say that Snowy. One of our neighbours from down the road who owns a large orchard brought us a very impressive bunch of home grown onions tha other day in payment for the services of this very same cat. Apparently he spends most of his life in the orchard ratting and mousing. He also frequently accompanies OH and our greyhound (his best friend!) on walks and is a well loved member of the community! :lol:

Awwwwwww, what a star :D

What a clever cat! At least he didn't put it in the welly! :lol::vom:

My OH has to check his wellies before he puts them on, as there have been (live) mice and shrews in them :lol: We leave them in the covered doorless porch outside and sometimes they get knocked over and then picked up again after Rattle has chased something inside them!